The new generation better start fucking more

Perhaps if the rich and powerful stop choking the lower middle class, then the younger generations would have enough money to live comfortably and raise a child. Many are just barely living comfortably, if at all.
And yet the Government & Health Nuts tell you how to live longer but not have a solution to the problem with living longer. Living to 100 years old? Sure!! But if you can't work, have no money at all, then what?
Perhaps if the rich and powerful stop choking the lower middle class, then the younger generations would have enough money to live comfortably and raise a child. Many are just barely living comfortably, if at all. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
LOL - it's always class warfare with you. So come on, please enlighten everyone on how exactly the rich and powerful are choking the lower middle class. Can't wait for your detailed explanation instead of empty rhetoric
It’s the liberals keeping anyone they can to be dependent.

My neighbor bragged about getting a Biden check. Now what money was sent to him has been taken up by Biden high prices so now he’s waiting for more money, it’s being dependent for votes.
LOL - it's always class warfare with you. So come on, please enlighten everyone on how exactly the rich and powerful are choking the lower middle class. Can't wait for your detailed explanation instead of empty rhetoric Originally Posted by berryberry

- CEOs make thousands of times more than front line workers
- Minimum wage hasn't been raised significantly, ever
- Inflation causes everything from homes to cars to food to skyrocket in comparison to minimal wage
- If a married couple need to work two jobs in order to even afford a mortgage, they aren't going to make enough to raise a child

It's always class warfare with me because that is what the upper class is fighting. They just try to make race warfare to hide the fact that they are profiteering off of the lower and middle class
The rich people I know all worked, and still work, their asses off to get that way. They should be emulated, not demonized. The hate they receive from the left is run of the mill jealousy.
- CEOs make thousands of times more than front line workers
- Minimum wage hasn't been raised significantly, ever
- Inflation causes everything from homes to cars to food to skyrocket in comparison to minimal wage
- If a married couple need to work two jobs in order to even afford a mortgage, they aren't going to make enough to raise a child

It's always class warfare with me because that is what the upper class is fighting. They just try to make race warfare to hide the fact that they are profiteering off of the lower and middle class Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
- Just like Jaccuzme stated - the CEO's and other rich people I know all worked, and still work, their asses off to get that way.
Why are you jealous of people who put in hard work to make themselves successful?

-Minimum wage - LOL first that is up to politicians, not the rich and powerful. But more importantly do you know how many people earn minimum wage - 1.5%. It's a ridiculous argument because the vast majority of workers in this country earn much more than minimum wage.

- Inflation - you can thank Senile Biden and the democrats for that. The "rich and powerful" you like to blame did not cause this inflation. the Dementia patient in the White House by his silly policies did

- So the "rich and powerful" are in married middle class bedrooms not letting them produce children. Really ???

So I was right - it was just empty rhetoric from you to push your bullshit class warfare and jealousy