Member Question

I got the job I was hoping for and have decided not to be a provider (that could change in the future if I cant cant make ends meet or something) but for the time being, It think I will be able to make ends meet.

So the question is, am I still allowed to hang out here and post? I have really enjoyed it but don't want to break any rules.

Thank you
I am not a mod, but offhand, I would say that the site does not discriminate just because you are a female and are not a verified provider.

That said, I would suggest you behave, not attack any other members, not try to see if you can set any records for most number of posts. Sometimes, it might be nice to have a voice of reason, a 3rd party not sucked up into the life of the hobby to try to talk some reason into this crazy crowd.

You are still able to accumulate points for causing problems and get yourself banned. In general, the site (well, the members of the site) despise trolls who post on every thread, constantly start new threads about obscure, meaningless crap or just to start a fight, and, well, there are many who really hate polls.

Having said all of that, I don't see you as a pot-stirrer, so just be cognizant of your post, try not to be that gal that everyone groans when they see you have posted again, and realize that a lot of people take this silly ole whore board a lot more serious than real life. For some, this board is their closest contact with a real world.
Thanks Tigercat. No one else has said anything so I will take this as my answer.

I will try to be good If you ever see me out of line, please feel free to let me know. As far as posting too much, I probably already did! LOL But, I start my job next week so it will be hard for me after that

Thank you for taking the time to answer
you're out of line because you don't have a nekkid avatar. Fix that or else
you're out of line because you don't have a nekkid avatar. Fix that or else Originally Posted by CoHorn

what if I just send you a nekkid one?? LOL If I put a nekkid one on there, people will think I am advertising.. and that was the whole point of asking if I could stay here

Good to see you Cohorn
you've got my email address, I'll be waiting...
OOh! can I have one too so I can drool over it and know that maybe just maybe our paths will someday cross.
what if I just send you a nekkid one?? LOL If I put a nekkid one on there, people will think I am advertising.. and that was the whole point of asking if I could stay here

Good to see you Cohorn Originally Posted by lil_michelle
NEKKID PIC????? Did someone say NEKKID PIC??? Feel free to email Nekkid, clothed, or any state of undress in between lol