Why Can't My Clients Review Me As A Original Review Post & Are Doing It As Replies On My First Review??

For the second time now, a new review for me has shown up on a reply to my very first review and not as an original posted new review of it's own! This time I went ahead and asked my reviewer why it was posted that way and he informed me that he tried all he could, but could NOT post his review of me as an original newly posted review and the only way he was able to post a review of me was on my first review as a reply like the other reviewer did and that review, by the way, I was not allowed to get credit for at all!!! Same as this one now!!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=167219

So what in the HELL is going on here?? Why can't my clients, that want to review me, post their reviews? What is going on? Maybe this is why I haven't been getting any new reviews lately? I had been wondering what was going on, because many of my clients had told me they were going to review me, but no new reviews were appearing.

Can something be done about this please and quickly? I want my other 2 reviews moved and credited to me and I want all my clients to be able to review me the right way without this problem happening any more! So help, please??!!

Thank you!

DreamyKisses
  • jarod
  • 03-15-2011, 01:28 AM
That's weird. Just glad I could vouch for you so you could get your provider status!
I sent them a PM...I think all is OK now.
I love you surfindick You are always very helpful in any situation I have had...I know I owe you one lol. Kisses2u!!