My Name....

I would like to know if anyone can go on my reviews and correct the spelling of my name because a few of my reviews have my name spelled incorrectly and sometimes my clients have told me they can only find 2 or 3 reviews about me. i figured it was simply because the spelling of my name is not the same on all of them. Today I took the liberty to put one of the reviews with my name spelled incorrectly on my showcase so that maybe clients will attempt to search for my reviews with different variations on the spelling, but if it is possible that some of "the powers that be" could go in and correct the spelling on my reviews it would certainly be greatly appreciated. xoxox ....Jannessa (not Janessa or 1Janessa)
I found a few with one N and changed just the title so they will show up on a search. If you find any more, just hit the little red/white triangle below the posters avatar to report it. Its much easier for us and quicker for you if you give us the link to the specific thread you are talking about.
Thank You so much dear!