Skittles

https://skipthegames.com/posts/lake-...y/842783209397
This suppose to be Skittles she has been posting in Lake Charles has anyone tried yet . Thanks
She has a lot of mixed reviews on here. Several times she seemed to rip people off. Not worth it to me
Seen her twice last month. OMG. Highly recommended
Going back a year and five months, I've seen her eight maybe ten times. It was only to be temporary, but she has been daily for the past year, Lafayette,Lake Charles, Alexandria. First few visits were awesome, everything but Greek. Been about three months since I've seen her, her service has gone downhill, ymmv. She has also lost some weight, too bad some of it was her beautiful breasts!!
She is VERY YMMV! Her service will change from visit to visit and it's kind of a crap shoot what your gonna get. But, i've personally never been ripped off by her and I've never felt any concern when I would see her.
I agree, its a roll of the dice for sure, I will see her again.
I saw her and she was great. I will definitely see her again. I wished she was more assertive and confident, as I like a woman to take control, but I probably could have communicated this better. Really sweet, and I enjoyed my time with her enough to want to see her again for sure. Will do a review soon.