URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Highway 6/Kieth Harrow
Activities: Table Shower, LFK/DFK, PM, BBJ, BLS, Rimming, DATY, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Medium Length - Brown highlights
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Petite - 5ft without clogs on, MMs (B-Cup), Light Skin, little bubble butt
Recommendation: Yes
Damn! Good review. Place fixin to get busy, me thinks.
^^^I’ll second that! Wish that area was within my reach.
Wow, sounds like you had a great time!
I stopped by and saw Nola today. My experience was similar, which is to say it was pretty freakin awesome.
  • Cee
  • 08-09-2024, 08:45 AM
Glad you had a good time. I haven't seen Nola but did see Lila, who said I need to see both of them next time... I'm not sure I can handle two of them... Lol.

My experience with Lila was very similar to your experience with Nola.

Here's the bigger question - the girls are hot, but Zoe is drop dead gorgeous imo (her face and body). Does Zoe do sessions? I called yesterday asked for her, but she said she couldn't do it that day...

I couldn't get an answer if there's any "other" day that she will do a session... Language barrier made it difficult.

If anyone knows, please let me know or shoot me a pm
Glad you had a good time. I haven't seen Nola but did see Lila, who said I need to see both of them next time... I'm not sure I can handle two of them... Lol.

Here's the bigger question - the girls are hot, but Zoe is drop dead gorgeous imo (her face and body). Does Zoe do sessions? I called yesterday asked for her, but she said she couldn't do it that day...

I couldn't get an answer if there's any "other" day that she will do a session... Language barrier made it difficult.

If anyone knows, please let me know or shoot me a pm Originally Posted by Cee
I agree…would love to know if Zoe’s available. Seems she just greets the guys and takes them to the room.

If anyone knows, please let me know or shoot me a pm Originally Posted by Cee
Originally Posted by DoubleEagle