Date: 8/7/2024
Name: Lila
Phone: 832-868-4955
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/houst...x/436755991831
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: 1960 near clay rd
Activities: Thorough table shower, LFK, TUMA, Nuru, 69, lots of BBBJ, MPCFS, BBBJCIM (I’m not sure if she swallowed, but I never saw her spit).
Hair Length and Color: Straight, black, mid length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: True spinner sized Chinese girl. Bolt ons. Soft smooth skin everywhere. Good little butt. Body like a teen. Face is a little prettier than average, but not gorgeous.
Recommendation: Yes
The door lady reminds me of Paris. Am I just seeing things. I don’t really remember what she looked like anymore because it’s been so long.
Too many stellar reviews being shared about this place…someone is gonna fuck shit up for everyone else.
Like they did with Jenny at Rainbow. This place is about 1 1/2-2 miles north of Clay. Closer to Keith Harrow.
I finally had a session with Lila and can confirm that my session went along the same lines as OP’s…and it was great!
Sounds awesome, going to have to make the trip.

• Pyle1
  • 08-08-2024, 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by PartTime

Badass review, Brother
Can someone pm me the damage. Thinking of making a trip.

Originally Posted by PartTime
lol, after posting, I actually thought perhaps I should have run it through ChatGPT to improve readability
Man so much hype. This better not be the fake 7 star.

Paris was an absolute smoke show, she always grab my dick when i come in. Damm shame i never had a chance with her during the zaz days.
Paris was an absolute fuck show. I used to bang here when she worked at 7 Star. Used to carry a vibrator even back then. Even after I was done, Paris grabbed the tool and used it on herself while I licked her. Those were the days when for $$$ you could get 2 of the hottest Asians to work you over.