Encounter: She is back! (GGT)

Date: 8/9/24
Name: Anh
Phone: 713-474-4259
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: n/a
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Jones Road a little bit north of her old place.
Activities: bbbj, cfs (my choice)
Hair Length and Color: Brown to her Shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She actually still looks good for her age. C-cup MM. She had a good Dr. and they still look good. Best way to contact her is thru text and set an appointment. She is there from 11a-6p
Recommendation: Yes
Gold Medal Winner Baby
You should always know how old a provider is. I bring this with me when I get a massage:

https://digventures.com/2015/04/port...ready-by-2016/
For a 70+ provider, she still loves the schlong.
But does she still cut hair?
For anyone who can see:

This is one of the top 3 ugliest old hags out there. Maybe #1. Her skin is turning transparent like that dude from poltergeist. Her rack is so hard you can cut diamonds with it. Her butt is made from cinder blocks.

And she will absolutely play dead fish along with the smell on your roll of the dice. Jaw gives up after 5 min.

Let this chick go back to her crypt, ffs.
Wow, she still around. Did she lose her haircut establishment? Where's she working now?
She didn't lose it. I am sure rent got too expensive. A friend of mine owns 2 plaza's and I sometimes help him do his lease paperwork. One nail salon in his plaza went from 2500 a month to 3200 a month rent.
For anyone who can see:

This is one of the top 3 ugliest old hags out there. Maybe #1. Her skin is turning transparent like that dude from poltergeist. Her rack is so hard you can cut diamonds with it. Her butt is made from cinder blocks.

And she will absolutely play dead fish along with the smell on your roll of the dice. Jaw gives up after 5 min.

Let this chick go back to her crypt, ffs. Originally Posted by MoontoVenus
Sounds like you had a decent time with her as well.
Sounds like you had a decent time with her as well. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
lol! Almost spit out my coffee
GGT told me that her old place was 500 a week and this new place is 200 a week. And the layout of this place reminds me of an indoor flea market with about 40 booths.