NBC News Triggered Over a Gun Manufacturer Selling Parts with 'Let's Go Brandon' Printed on Them

• oeb11
  • 11-01-2021, 03:30 PM
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...andon-n2598391

Source: AP Photo/Lisa Marie Pane

Liberal America has discovered what ‘let’s go Brandon’ means. They are way late, but they know, they’re appalled, and that should make you happy. To recap, let’s go Brandon is the…polite way of saying ‘f**k Joe Biden.’ Well, a gunmaker is now selling parts with that slogan on them, which has triggered NBC News to no end. I mean, just read this story and yes, it’s incoherent because as with most liberal media pieces, they get the gun lexicon totally wrong. NBC News even reached out to the Secret Service to see if this was viewed as a threat (via NBC News):
Gun dealers are marketing weapon parts and ammunition using a right-wing slogan widely understood as code for profanity directed at President Joe Biden.
Palmetto State Armory, which operates a 12,000-square-foot gun store in Columbia, S.C., the state capital, is marketing a “LETSGO-15 Stripped Lower Receiver,” which is a part meant for an AR-15-style assault rifle.
The product description on the company’s website says the fire selector on the weapon part features three modes: “’F@CK!’” (Safe), “’JOE!’” (Fire), “’BIDEN!’” (Full-Auto).”
“Love how PSA is in touch with the current Let’s Go Brandon situation,” says one of the comments below the product description. “More than half of America and other parts of the world are chanting. The current administration is destroying our country.”
The company did not respond to NBC News requests for comment. A spokesman for the U.S. Secret Service, which investigates threats against the president, declined to comment.
“Automatic firing mode”? Yeah, this is nonsense. First, automatic weapons are not readily available for civilian use. You need to pay for the tax stamp from the ATF, and the process takes months. Your name and firearm are also registered with the ATF as well. It’s all under the National Firearms Act.

Recommended - Foolish race-baiting from MSNBC marxist channel

Larry Sabato Says 'White Backlash' and 'White Resistance' to Blame if Youngkin Wins Spencer Brown

Anyway, this piece is good for a laugh. They don’t know what to do with the ‘let’s go Brandon’ chant. They can’t stop it either.
To recap, this whole chant was made famous by NBC reporter Kelli Stavast. Stavast was interviewing NASCAR driver Brandon Brown who had won Talladega when the very audible anti-Biden chant was heard in the background. Stavast tried to report that the crowd was saying “let’s go Brandon,” something that was simply indefensible to anyone who watched the clip.

Comment -

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands - Brandon!!

Of note - for democraticommunists who are allergic to undertanding teh Law of teh land" - manufacturing parts and/or using those parts to create a non-registered full automatic weapon in civilian hands - will get you 10-20 years in leavenworth.

I agree - illegally making a FA weapon is criminal.
I don't know...I kind of want one. Pass it down to future generations.
  • oeb11
  • 11-01-2021, 04:55 PM
TRBC = per teh NFA act of 1986 - FA weapons registered prior to that date are available for citizen ownership and transfer under a $200 tax stamp. Via teh BATFE

It take minimum of six months.

Recommendation - Ruger AC-556 - most parts avaialble and can be serviced

3-shot burst setting is reliable.

reasonable - compared to many FA weapons.
What goes around comes around. Liberals deserve it and there's not a dam thing they can do about. " Fuck Joe Biden", Oh I am sorry "Let's Go Brandon", lol.
  • oeb11
  • 11-01-2021, 04:57 PM
Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands!
right-wing slogan widely understood as code for profanity directed at President Joe Biden.----in the article

Didnt know its a right wing slogan! It was Introduced by a female media field reporter who felt the need to cover up what the thousands of people were chanting.
right-wing slogan widely understood as code for profanity directed at President Joe Biden.----in the article

Didnt know its a right wing slogan! It was Introduced by a female media field reporter who felt the need to cover up what the thousands of people were chanting. Originally Posted by winn dixie
... It's ALL Good Clean Fun!

The pretty-bird was laughing when she called
the chants "Let's Go Brandon!"... Obviously she
couldn't say the REAL chant.

... And CRIKEY! ... It's a WORLD Phenomenon!
(that mean it's a BIG DEAL! )

### Salty
That's funny ,,,Go Brandon's Maybe new ice cream next
So, you can call a newly elected President a traitor, a Russian asset, mentally unstable but you can't "insinuate" an insult with "let's go Brandon"? Really? Do Democrats ever stop whining?
  • oeb11
  • 11-02-2021, 09:09 AM
NO!
Nor do they ever recognize their Hypocrisy!!
No self awareness ,,None
That's funny ,,,Go Brandon's Maybe new ice cream next Originally Posted by rexdutchman
We can call it Brandon Berry, lol.
I'm sure the ignorant racist clueless NASCAR's fans will be buying those guns up...if they had any money from the big GQP tax break for the rich smh n lol fkn stupid poor ignorant clueless people. No wander America will never be great again. Too many boot lickers and gun kissers. America can still import doctors and other well educated people. Americans just can't cut it anymore. How bout those high speed rail lines we don't have??? The foreigners want to help America for $!$ to upgrade a bit. America still has the Chevy and Ford and attempts at energy independence. Big oil is more concerned about the stock holders dah.

Just more fun facts to fuck with the 24/7 crew
I'm sure the ignorant racist clueless NASCAR's fans will be buying those guns up...if they had any money from the big GQP tax break for the rich smh n lol fkn stupid poor ignorant clueless people. No wander America will never be great again. Too many boot lickers and gun kissers. America can still import doctors and other well educated people. Americans just can't cut it anymore. How bout those high speed rail lines we don't have??? The foreigners want to help America for $!$ to upgrade a bit. America still has the Chevy and Ford and attempts at energy independence. Big oil is more concerned about the stock holders dah.

Just more fun facts to fuck with the 24/7 crew Originally Posted by Tsmokies
"Big oil is more concerned about the stock holders dah."

I guess you don't know about investments...your intellect shines more and more with EVERY post!!
You must be one of the 38% that support BRANDON...

Just more fun facts to fuck with the 24/7 crew Originally Posted by Tsmokies
I really hope youre just babbling?