Wash your Ass/Cock/Pussy Superthread - I've mentioned this before but, clean IT up!

Seems like a lot of the ladies are not sure how to clean up their crotch! The odor of stale urine is not a turn-on! I have seen lots of ladies over the years and some of the higher priced ones are not always clean! I have had ladies from Craigslist and BP and they were mostly ALWAYS clean...I, on the other hand, am always fresh out of the shower and like a sweet lady to be also.....Just sayin'!
Can't argue with that one.
Jesus......................
I'm more curious about the men who continue the session with a woman who is stanking.
  • hd
  • 11-03-2011, 02:59 PM
would that be grounds for a refund and just parts ways?

or am I pushing it?
This is also a clear indicator of what type of woman you are paying.
A stanky twat could be a number of things....

STDs: Barebacking all day long.........

Laziness: She chose to skip a bath 2 days in a row...ugh!

Nastiness: Does she willingly not change panties everyday.

Poverty: She's "high class" but don't have health insurance or $50 to go to the doc in the box and get some antibiotics for her infection.

Ignorance: You'll be surprised at the number of women who don't know what a yeast infection, the symptoms of BV, or where the local STD clinic is. This is also good indicator that she might be a teen runaway or being sex trafficked....

Crack: Crack causes you to forget a lot of things, soap and water is one.
I would love a refund for this, but you know that a provider won't cooperate.
Y'all need to start doing a scratch and sniff test.
LOL! This post made me laugh. And this exactly why I shower before EVERY session...I would die if someone said that about me.
I'm laughing my fucking ass off right now. Really? If she smells, why don't you just walk away? It's simple. Tell her to wash her ass next time before you make your way out. Geez
I'm laughing my fucking ass off right now. Really? If she smells, why don't you just walk away? It's simple. Tell her to wash her ass next time before you make your way out. Geez Originally Posted by Naomi4u
How many providers are going to give any money back because they stink?

I'm not giving you $$+ for nothing...
So............do you still hit it?
I have given partial refunds to clients because they expected more that I was able to give....if a woman plans on making a a career out of this, (for a short time of course, in the same city) you have to ensure that every client that leaves your incall is completly satisfied and doesnt feel taken .....I could of kept the money...would of liked too...but my reputation, and how my clients feels overall about my service is more important...so Im not sure why they wouldnt give a partial refund...they can smell theyre crotch if u can.
So............do you still hit it? Originally Posted by RegularFemale205
I would after I gave her a dirty sanchez
Call me Pee Pee because I am all Urine.