Question for the Gents About Eccie vs P411 Handles

I have been running across this quite frequently, recently, and it has got me to wondering.

I often receive sesh requests through P411 (which is awesome btw, thanks to all the gents who do this!), but then come to find out, the gent also has a presence here on Eccie, but declines to mention this at all during our communications when screening and setting up the sesh.

So, I am just curious; if you are a legit gent who has nothing to hide (which, for all the gents I have come across this issue with, is true), why don't you also go ahead and share your Eccie handle during screening communication?

Do you just think it isn't important because you have P411? You honestly just forget to mention it? Or is there a privacy concern over this?

If it was for shady reasons, because you are trying to hide something, I could understand that more, but I am finding this is not the case, in the instances I am coming across, so it has me wondering why?

From a provider's perspective, being provided both Eccie and P411 handle together, helps me feel even more comfortable right off the bat, as I am sure most other ladies would agree, so I would think legit gents would be happy to share this info from the get go.

Any genuine insights you gents can provide would be much appreciated!!!!
So, I am just curious; if you are a legit gent who has nothing to hide..... Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Any gents that have nothing to hide......

......should avoid handles and use their real name.
Any gents that have nothing to hide......

......should avoid handles and use their real name. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Alrighty then, lead by example, sir. Hehehe.
I've much to hide. So I'm not in that sampling.

btw, can't you cross check handles using date check or OutHim.com? edit: assuming you have another piece of info like tele or email?
It has nothing to do with you..........I don't want P411 to know who I am over here........ijs

btw, can't you cross check handles using date check or OutHim.com? edit; assuming you have another piece of info like tele or email? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
A good provider does not kiss and tell her screening secrets/methods.

It has nothing to do with you..........I don't want P411 to know who I am over here........ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
Totally understandable; but I am talking about in private communication between myself and (hypothetically) yourself. Most gents from P411 either prefer an email or text, so once I am in contact one-on-one with you, that is what I mean.

Why not share it, like, "Oh btw, I am so and so on Eccie"?
A good provider..... Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Interesting,....you know any?
Interesting,....you know any? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Lols.

Back on topic, por favor....as said, any genuine insight from further gents will be much appreciated.
What is P411?
Working girls either want one or the other. Working girls want to quickly verify and make money slinging pussy and not waste time playing detective games.

Johns know that some working girls are paranoid about verification so why make it more difficult for themselves by giving two means of verification that could set something off in the brains of working girls.
What is P411? Originally Posted by pyramider
Ha....really?
I have been running across this quite frequently, recently, and it has got me to wondering.

I often receive sesh requests through P411 (which is awesome btw, thanks to all the gents who do this!), but then come to find out, the gent also has a presence here on Eccie, but declines to mention this at all during our communications when screening and setting up the sesh.

So, I am just curious; if you are a legit gent who has nothing to hide (which, for all the gents I have come across this issue with, is true), why don't you also go ahead and share your Eccie handle during screening communication?

Do you just think it isn't important because you have P411? You honestly just forget to mention it? Or is there a privacy concern over this?

If it was for shady reasons, because you are trying to hide something, I could understand that more, but I am finding this is not the case, in the instances I am coming across, so it has me wondering why?

From a provider's perspective, being provided both Eccie and P411 handle together, helps me feel even more comfortable right off the bat, as I am sure most other ladies would agree, so I would think legit gents would be happy to share this info from the get go.

Any genuine insights you gents can provide would be much appreciated!!!! Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Because P411 is what you are using for screening purposes, so at the end of the day, the info you use from P411 to screen is the only information that matters ... to both of us. And, we don't write anything on P411 ... it is purely for the references, Provider OK's and to make your screening easier.

You also knowing my handle on ECCIE will do very little (ie: absolutely nothing) to help you with screening. I use ECCIE purely for entertainment purposes and I use a different handle from my P411 handle which allows me to freely make comments on here that are as outrageous as i want them to be and they are just a reflection of an Internet Board persona, not my real personality.

Plus, with some of the outing that has happened on here ... it's an added layer of protection to have a separate ECCIE handle unrelated to your P411 handle. No one's going to out you on P411.
You can assume if he denies eccie membership that he is a liar and a troll. Decline the appoint - lol!
It has nothing to do with you..........I don't want P411 to know who I am over here........ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter

Plus, with some of the outing that has happened on here ... it's an added layer of protection to have a separate ECCIE handle unrelated to your P411 handle. No one's going to out you on P411. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
Compartmentalization of information.
Compartmentalization of information. Originally Posted by NMEufdaST8
This - because Knowledge is Power. Shit - did Schoolhouse Rock teach nobody nuthin'?