Is It My Imagination, Or ...

Have all of the ladies who frequently made comments in the Co-Ed section all of a sudden, en masse, stopped posting ... like a boycott of Co-Ed or something?
Maybe they are all out making money. Or ya know.... have LIVES
They might be "busy" ...
  • bbkid
  • 11-07-2016, 08:31 AM
And? This is a bad thing?
And? This is a bad thing? Originally Posted by bbkid
Exactly what I was thinking.
There is one lump filling the void right now.
And? This is a bad thing? Originally Posted by bbkid
+1.

Personally, I think it is a combination of two things.

1. Ones that provided only negative/critical posts were ripped and criticized by others (me included). A few received warnings from the Mods and were threatened with another banishment. Glad they are suddenly silent.

2. Ones that tried to provide some normal or positive posts were also ripped apart by others, both Providers and Hobbyists. So, why post?.

I miss some that were humorous and only critical when someone else fired the first shot.
If you would like true coeds (or any female) to post here, then I would suggest you (not the OP) not spend your every waking moment degrading and bashing the few women who are brave enough to post.

These young girls do have Moms and I am certain they would not like their Mother, friend or any female they know to be spoken to in the customary manner of this forum.

Just looking at the few comments above...why bother having a coed forum. I know may ladies have gotten sick of this site all together and have gone to P411, where bashing ladies is not possible.

Probably reading party manifestos before voting tomorrow... or waiting for a stimulating thread to respond to??
If you would like true coeds (or any female) to post here, then I would suggest you (not the OP) not spend your every waking moment degrading and bashing the few women who are brave enough to post.

These young girls do have Moms and I am certain they would not like their Mother, friend or any female they know to be spoken to in the customary manner of this forum.

Just looking at the few comments above...why bother having a coed forum. I know may ladies have gotten sick of this site all together and have gone to P411, where bashing ladies is not possible.
Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
+ 1^nth°

Needless bashing is well needless.
What Lexie said. Many people on this board have done a good enough job of scaring off most ladies who would have an inkling to post.

New ladies see the drama and get scared away from the get go.

I guess they want it to be a sausage fest.
Providers shouldn't be allowed to post anywhere but the ad forums...

Providers shouldn't be allowed to post anywhere but the ad forums...
Originally Posted by Wakeup
In the "world according to Wakeup" apparently women are seen and not heard.
In the "world according to Wakeup" apparently women are seen and not heard .... except when fake moaning & /or asking for a facial or in the ass Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Finish your thought
Finish your thought Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Ha.