Fee: 250$
Hair Color and Length: -
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Supposed to be a beautiful Thai girl
Recommendation: No
No show's go here..
Sorry that happened to you sweetie
That's not cool. I've seen her before and all went well. Hopefully, she responds to this thread.
Who cares?
The day after a rainstorm isn't the best time to make an appointment with a Chinese whore in Houston. Chinese women, especially the whores, are usually in a bad mood the day after. You should have opted for Vietnamese instead.
I had a no show yesterday and she wasn't Asian,black, nor Hispanic. It's a good thing I found a replacement( Raquel Ryder )
Ok Tom77056,
Let me get this straight. You got stood up by Angela Nicky & you still paid a fee of $250?
Did you leave it on her door step for not showing up?..
If you did not pay anything then you should have put none down for the fee. you should see if the mods can Change that for you.

"Once you go Thai, tell the others Goodbye"
Angela Nicky IS a beautiful Thai girl
Angela Nicky IS a beautiful Thai girl Originally Posted by zerodahero
She's been around for a long time. I can't remember seeing any no shows on her. I've seen her many times and never had any problems.
Ok Tom77056,
Let me get this straight. You got stood up by Angela Nicky & you still paid a fee of $250?
Did you leave it on her door step for not showing up?..
If you did not pay anything then you should have put none down for the fee. you should see if the mods can Change that for you.

"Once you go Thai, tell the others Goodbye" Originally Posted by Videoman
I should correct that I did not loose the $250 because she did not show up.

I did not prepay this

I was actually asking P411 for guidance on how to handle this because I was upset

They recommend that I write a review and they will link it to her P411 account which I did

Anyway a few days later Angela Nicky contacted me and told me how sorry she was to waste my time and promise to make it up to me.

I will see what she has in mind and write a review after we finally meet, to be fair to her.

I hope that settles it then.
Cool that it worked out. You guys need to try to work it out with the provider first before posting NC/NS.

Hey tom77056,

I am glad to see you you've cleared things up with Angela & decided to post a message here to clear her name. I have to say that Angela is a sweetheart & a very beautiful girl from Thailand.
I see you have been on ECCIE since 2012 but you only have one review under your belt. Let me just say from my experiences here on ECCIE that I totally understand your need to speak out when a provider "No Shows" on you. It's happened to me several times myself. Angela has even cancelled on me several times just before our date. Sure I was upset. But when you see how many yes reviews outweigh the no's then she's usually worth a second chance. Trust me when I say she's worth the wait.
Just a little friendly advice for you tom, This will probably happen to you again. so when it does, PM the provider & give her some time to respond to you. Otherwise you risk burning bridges & that provider will probably not ever give you a second chance. & if you do write another review like this one the Mods will probably NOT delete it as they are pretty strict about doing that.
Good luck with Angela & I look forward to seeing your next review on her.
- VIDEOMAN -

________ "Once you go Thai, tell the others Goodbye" _______
Yeah, I'm still waiting for Jessicabody to show up at my house.