The cats must really be away

The mice sure are at play
Interesting, isnt it.
If it's Pistolero you're missing, please...! The other mods are fine n dandy.
The mice sure are at play Originally Posted by Mythos

Lincks please.
I don't see anyone complaining
^^^*

I thought you were blind in one eye and could not see out of the other....see... that explains a lot of shit.
......and I've been told I can't hear worth shit.......ijs
#33 - We ask that all members who participate here acquaint themselves with these guidelines and familiarize themselves with the location of the RTM button (white triangle with exclamation point, outlined in red) Our staff are not on duty 24/7 and unfortunately are not always readily available to right the ship, put out fires, or address rule violations when they occur. We need to work together, staff and members, to maintain a comfortable atmosphere in the forums. It is vital that you bring inappropriate posts to the attention of staff using the RTM function when it appears that a staff member has not yet become involved. This will greatly help in our mission to provide the ideal environment for our members to interact with one another.
I have never gotten to #33.
Someone here must be too bored to come up with such a lame thread. Why not do some Christmas shopping or catch a game on the tube like normal people do?
I only have 9 fingers... how in the fuck, can I count that high?