Name: Amy
Phone: 512-468-9663
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Technology and 183
Activities: FBSM. Nothing beyond a HJ.
Hair Length and Color: Black. Shoulder length.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very attractive. I can't disagree with other reviews of Amy regarding her physical attributes. Great set of boobs.
Recommendation: No
That's too bad!
I always have a good time there, must have been an off day or something.
Looks only get you so far. Cash speaks louder than anything. Maybe be a bit more forward on what you want and see what she's open to.
Doesn't read like a no. You just didn't tip her required amount for the expected activities. ijs……...
The amount he paid should be plenty to get what you want.

And as for when I go it's generally been 50/50 on whether they ask what tip is before flip.
Doesn't read like a no. You just didn't tip her required amount for the expected activities. ijs……... Originally Posted by AnimalHouse
I have been to D&T several times and I tipped what is "normal" based on other reviews and what I had tipped in the past at that location. This is the first time at any AMP I was asked what I was going to tip and being asked for more for little in return.

Since I don't have access to the full reviews, I would appreciate anyone who has been to D&T PMing me with what their tips were and services received.
Thanks to all who sent me PMs. Greatly appreciated. Based on the input, I'll have to rethink my tipping policies. lol.
You aren't alone in your disappointment with Amy. Review forthcoming.