Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
City: Ontario
State: New York
Address: 15 minutes east of Webster
Hair Length and Color: Brown, up in a poofy bun
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Average boobs, a little stomach showing but nothing really distracting, nice ass, not the cutest person ever but not really unattractive though
Recommendation: Yes
I’d like to one day see her hair down instead of that bun hairstyle . She’s a good time for sure,glad you finally scored.
Does she do I call or outcall?
You have to pick her up
Where did you take her? Or car date? Was it worth it? Sorry I’ve seen her ad for awhile and didn’t know if it was worth it
Yeah it was a car date, and I mean I thought it was worth it
So I reached out to her and got a couple quick responses then nothing..... didn’t know if anyone else has had the same problem?
Yeah her TCB sucks
Maybe I’ll wait a couple days..
She is the same one that held on to names and used them when she got busted.

Ontario, N.Y. (WHAM) - Six men were arrested in a prostitution bust Wednesday at a motel in Ontario, Wayne County.

Wayne County Sheriff's deputies got a tip from a person in Ontario about some suspicious activity in the Ontario area at the Budget Inn on Rt. 104.

Deputies found an ad on Backpage.com, which advertised a woman offering sex for money in the Ontario area.

Wayne County Sheriff's deputies, along with WayneNET, and Seneca County Sheriff’s Office set up a meeting with the woman, who was a heroin addict and told deputies she needed money for the drugs.

After being referred to substance abuse counseling services, the woman - who is not being named - agreed to help deputies arrest people who answered the ad posted online. The woman who posted the ad is currently awaiting in-patient placement.

Six men who answered the ad were arrested and charged with patronizing a person for prostitution in the 3rd degree.

Anyone that says it isnt her is kidding themselves.
Hope you use a drop phone and hide your plates when picking her up
I’ve seen her multiple times so if allegations are true, I’m a very lucky man. Will I see her again? I don’t think so because junior doesn’t perform under pressure but she is a good time.
my number is

on multiple phones

of multiple hookers

with multiple arrests

I have not had any problems
more afraid of
whats hiding inside that dirty nappy hair ball on top of her head
ge the feeling sumthinsgong to crawl out and KNAW off the head of my cock

for christs ake
  • p9ter
  • 07-11-2018, 06:06 AM
That accusation has been brought up over and over again. But shes had lots of good reviews since then. Theres proof she's a good provider and just guesses she was involved in a bust.

But lets say it was her. Can you tell me one girl that wouldnt flip on strangers to save herself? You cant. Thats EVERY SINGLE ONE. So you dont want to take that chance? Stay home and fuck your wife, girlfriend, or hand.

Furthermore the article is clear. The girl didnt give names. A sting ad was placed. The guys answered an ad place by cops. Well no more Backpage.

And finally, if it was her, she'd be my first choice. Because once a girl works with the cops they leave her alone. Whether it's flipping on John's or drug dealers.

So can we please leave the poor girl alone and let her make a buck? This section is for reviews not for warnings. You don't like her hair up in a bun? Then have at it. But can we please drop this old news and move on?