State: New Mexico
Address: Menaul near utah
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Msg+
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Past shoulder black hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Thicker Asian bod. Pretty in face and body is curvy. Perfect attitude. Happy. Bubbly.
Recommendation: Yes
  • Mecca
  • 08-07-2023, 07:23 PM
Giving more details in Rest of Story is appreciated.
japaholic,
Here's some examples of reviews.
Consider writing a revised ROS and send that to me by PM
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2461139
My first post and y’all complain. Forget it. How do you delete it? Mods. Delete the whole thread please. Thx.
Unstable
Sensitive one....
Japaholic - No one is complaining. We are all on this board to share information with each other. We look for things like physical descriptions, attitudes, costs, things to avoid, or any special services they may provide. Was it clean? Was it busy? Was there parking? Did the mamasan hand you off to someone else?
I appreciate you trying to post your experience. When you're reading other reviews, think- what information do YOU want to know?

Don't let one experience sour you. Try again and just add some more details. It can be intimidating to be new in this hobby. Just keep expanding on your experiences and you'll be fine.
j,
Welcome to the board.
Don't mind the welcoming committee.
You will be able to see what the longtime folks say to each other which is much much more amusing.

Seriously, try rewriting the review and let me know.
Yo Jap. Thank you for the review but it is very lacking in helpful information. Also Shanghai is at Menaul and Carlisle and there is no Ella there so we don't even know what spa to look for. Please expand on your review. Thank you.
I put menaul near Utah. I meant next to the Shanghai Restaurant
Menaul and Utah there is a Thai place
Shanghai restaurant is where?
Keep at it jap look at examples your input is appreciated