URL / Website: https://twitter.com/FaithCarterBuff
City: Buffalo
State: New York
Address: airport
Activities: convo, DFK, titty play, BBBJ, DATY, CFS MISH
Hair Length and Color: shoulder length blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Maybe 5'8" 150 nice titties. Nice long legs, pretty smile and eyes.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice report, Lilster.
Faith is top-notch.
Faith is top-notch. Originally Posted by BfloEd
Yep, good service, nice girl
dos the cast have a 5th or drink holder ???
askin for a friend, I don't drink much anymore
dos the cast have a 5th or drink holder ???
askin for a friend, I don't drink much anymore Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I guess you could hide something,
but its coming off soon.
These new casts arent like the ones I had growing up
I hope to see her sometime. Thanks for the nice review Lily!
I hope to see her sometime. Thanks for the nice review Lily! Originally Posted by cymbals
What Cymbals said Lilster.....
and yes on the lovely titties!!
Jeezis. Ok...enuff..

I've held off for years, tried to be nice. But this gal was in her "early 40's" a long time ago.

Sounds like she might not be such a heavy drinker now. That's a good thing. Cuz it was really taking its toll. Her TCB was going to shit along with her looks. Sounds like things are maybe better now, but still....

Anyway....nice gal. Can suck as well as anyone you ever had. But the pics ain't quite what yer gonna get. Sorry.

Shes a hell of a lot younger than me, I think if you look there might be one or maybe two reviews you havent come in barging about this or that. Why dont you look them up and put your two cents on them too...
Don't worry LL i'm sure my review of Leah will give some cannon fodder.
Sounds like she might not be such a heavy drinker now. That's a good thing. Cuz it was really taking its toll. Her TCB was going to shit along with her looks. Sounds like things are maybe better now, but still.... Originally Posted by rooster
oh capon fer ...shame

...jimmies nots only ...haves a right they dones ...haves a obligation in upset ...ta beds with senior ...citizen funnel
Shes a hell of a lot younger than me, I think if you look there might be one or maybe two reviews you havent come in barging about this or that. Why dont you look them up and put your two cents on them too... Originally Posted by lilylivered
Jeezis. You just plain don't like me dingin shitty providers, do ya? Faak. You might need to have a real relationship with a woman once in awhile and get some ground underneath yer feet.

BTW...if ya don't like my reality checks...ya can tune me out easy. Make it so ya don't even see my posts. Kinda have yer own little world of "lilyism" ("Tuckerism" is already taken, sorry...and that senseless cuck NBT don't want most of us in that club anyway)

Anyway....bitch and deny all ya want. I ain't talkin shit about someone that I don't know or that I don't have experience with. I used to see her regularly about 5-6 years ago. She was pretty worn out then. Pics were not AT ALL accurate. As for her TCB...she pulled an inexcusable NCNS on me. Really bad. Like end of relationship bad.

She CAN suck a great dick though....

Jeezis. You just plain don't like me dingin shitty providers, do ya? Faak. You might need to have a real relationship with a woman once in awhile and get some ground underneath yer feet.

BTW...if ya don't like my reality checks...ya can tune me out easy. Make it so ya don't even see my posts. Kinda have yer own little world of "lilyism" ("Tuckerism" is already taken, sorry...and that senseless cuck NBT don't want most of us in that club anyway)

Anyway....bitch and deny all ya want. I ain't talkin shit about someone that I don't know or that I don't have experience with. I used to see her regularly about 5-6 years ago. She was pretty worn out then. Pics were not AT ALL accurate. As for her TCB...she pulled an inexcusable NCNS on me. Really bad. Like end of relationship bad.

. Originally Posted by rooster
some can't handle the truth Sir

. Originally Posted by rooster
kinda sound like a spurned lover...

Supposed to be a review on the little time I had with her, not a historical novel...