Chamberlain

Heading to chamberlain for work Thursday and Friday looking for something fun to do Thursday evening saw the Prarie chicken club is near any luck there message if so.
Any help is always appreciated
Thermo....we have a hard time getting gals in bigger cities like Bismarck, Minot etc....Chamberlain is going to be a challenge...good luck.
Hey. Thanks for the heads up figured worth a ask not from the area. Sounds like where I'm from lol. Finally get out for work and no luck. Was hoping to get something from a backwoods strip club had luck at those before will give it a shot And keep you posted
I had a buddy who said he got some decent takeout from the chicken club, but that was a few years back. Anyway as my buddy (who never comes to Fargo) havfunnd said....good luck!
Appreciate you chicken club is down today from what I researched not enough dancers till tomorrow might roll down to lesterville if they open. Heard Kongo klub is rough so I may avoid. And depending I may just go to sioux falls lol
Kongo was bleh. Cute dancers. Had a pretty solid time in lesterville. Been before so my mileage may have been better than most and literally found the one absolute stunner there and spent plenty of time with her. All and all not bad. Better than we got in nebraska by a long shot
LOL, Holligan...I'm headed that way soon...I swear!! After that 'call out' you'll prolly have to pick up the lunch tab!!! bahahaha

Thermo-did you get hooked up?? Don't dine n dash...let us know about it!!