BIG COCK THREAD- WHAT GUYS HAVE BIG COCKS AND WHAT GALS WANT TO BE FUCKED BY THEM??

This slut loves a big cock.. But my tight pussy have to be slow stroked a little.. , love to cowgirl keeps me moist for the long stroke and big head.. My juices flow better when he big and I can feel head going in and out.. 8+
Cum to San Antonio to meet Cabezón, porfis?
I've been eye ballin' this thread for a while...
Things around here have been boring lately and I stumbled on this thread ,being just an average Joe I found some of the comments entertaining . now some humor ??? There once was a old magician (whose name can't be mentioned ) that said " grasshopper it's not the size of the wand but the MAGIC in it that counts . All in good fun .
My ex wife used to say it's not the size of the wave that's important, its the motion of the ocean. However, it's fun to ride a big wave every now and then.
Have any of you hot men with big cocks read my "impregnate the slut roleplay" thread? It is always so wonderful getting impregnated by a big cock)))
Curious about which cock produces the most cum ....the big cock (8"or more fully erect) or the mid to small cock (7"or less fully erect).

Obviously age is factor as I know I generated huge amounts of cum in my 20's versus what I do now in my late 40's.

I once has a GF who was really into getting huge loads dumped on her face and her pussy was so great I could never pull out in time to CoF.

She said the big cocks made her pussy sore and limited the number of times she could fuck so she was happier with a smaller cock and a big load.
I have received big loads from all sizes. Some cocks just seems to keep shooting cream which totally fills my pussy and even starts dripping out immediately. Large loads are exciting and large cocks shooting large loads are certainly hot))
I think having big testicles play a part or maybe the level of horniness. I'm mostly all shaft no testicles. So when I shoot my load it's mostly medium to small.
Teagen I can’t wait to meet you. I am a very heavy cummer and I have been known to go multiple rounds without a break. I can’t wait to pump you full of my cream while we talk dirty to each other. ����
I agree that guys with very large balls seem to have heavier loads. Whenever I pull down a guys pants and see huge balls and feel how firm they feel when I suck them, I expect the cream to shoot like a high pressure hose)
Getting pumped full of cream while talking very dirty is so hot)
FYI....80 to 90 percent of the load comes from the prostate.....not the testicles.

ijs
9inches long 5inches thick in ATX
I probably have the largest cock on this site. It's not a good thing imo it's rare if a girl can ride it so I usually have to do all the work. That is one reason why I am single since my girlfriend would be too sore for sex and if I have multiple girlfriends they will blow up my phone so I stick to working girls.
My volume depends on length of time between loads.
The older I get, the longer it takes to reload.
If I wait 2 to 3 weeks, I have a large volume.
If I can, and bust a nut in a couple days of each other, not as much comes out the second time.
That's one of the advantages of being old.
The disadvantage is limp dick for weeks at a time. Dammit.