Race play

I’m looking for a black woman that would be okay with the idea of race play. It’s something that I’ve wanted to ask but been to afraid to. There something about the taboo factor in today’s atmosphere that makes it that much more appealing.
Not even sure what that is. Please explain
I’m looking for a black woman that would be okay with the idea of race play. It’s something that I’ve wanted to ask but been to afraid to. There something about the taboo factor in today’s atmosphere that makes it that much more appealing. Originally Posted by TheProphetJosephSmith
I'm a naughty Chocolate Barbie that loves to explore all the naughty kinks! I'm exactly what your looking for! I'm going to bring you guys a taste of Dallas you'll never forget!
I’m looking for a black woman that would be okay with the idea of race play. It’s something that I’ve wanted to ask but been to afraid to. There something about the taboo factor in today’s atmosphere that makes it that much more appealing.
Usually when guys play planation owners and the African woman is forbidden fruit. She is usually a maid or cook or babysitter
Thx..
Usually when guys play planation owners and the African woman is forbidden fruit. She is usually a maid or cook or babysitter Originally Posted by guy fawkes
I busted out laughing!!
Usually when guys play planation owners and the African woman is forbidden fruit. She is usually a maid or cook or babysitter Originally Posted by guy fawkes
This is what I was asking about, to be clear. There just something about a submissive black woman that is so sexy.
This is what I was asking about, to be clear. There just something about a submissive black woman that is so sexy. Originally Posted by TheProphetJosephSmith

Thank you for clearing that up, for us...
I wanna do a roleplay where I'm a stray dog and I'm being taken advantage of by the dog catcher's wife.

Woof.
Grease on Broadway, that's a race play, no?

We'll get some overhead lifters and four barrel quads, oh yeah
(Keep talking, woah, keep talking)
Stopped on Grease for a couple minutes while surfing the other night. I found out you can't sing "The chicks'll cream" on regular TV.