AOC...say it ain't so!!

You don't want to go along with opening the Gumment...do tell why

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b06ba6d3bac086
She doesn't want HER voters deported!!

If ALL voters had to verify citizenship, we wouldn't have to put up with this cunt!
She doesn't want HER voters deported!!

If ALL voters had to verify citizenship, we wouldn't have to put up with this cunt! Originally Posted by winn dixie
One thing about stupid people is their motives are transparent.
You don't want to go along with opening the Gumment...do tell why

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b06ba6d3bac086 Originally Posted by bb1961
Are you obsessed with AOC? Cant you see she doesn't want Nazis determining our immigration policy
Are you obsessed with AOC? Cant you see she doesn't want Nazis determining our immigration policy Originally Posted by themystic
Ironically, not all Republicans are Nazi's. The relentless drumbeat of racism and hatred toward white males will eventually backfire, or at least I hope it will.

However, as I have said before, as long as they kill the liberal white men first, I'm OK with them trying to wipe the rest of us out.

I'll fight back.
Ironically, not all Republicans are Nazi's. The relentless drumbeat of racism and hatred toward white males will eventually backfire, or at least I hope it will.

However, as I have said before, as long as they kill the liberal white men first, I'm OK with them trying to wipe the rest of us out.

I'll fight back. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Fred my Brother. I promise I wont let anybody jack with you. In fact most white men are great people. White men still make the wheels in America turn. You just have a bad front man
Are you obsessed with AOC? Cant you see she doesn't want Nazis determining our immigration policy Originally Posted by themystic
You are obsessed with...NAZISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... one of the LIBS "go to words"...you don't even know what the definition of a nazis is!!

I'll fight back. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Stop propagating the subterfuge. There are very, very few Nazis, Klansmen and White Supremacists. The KKK lost a court battle a few decades ago and its almost dead as an organization. It's said that 1 out of every six Klansmen is FBI. These groups are a non-entity other than prison gangs.
as has been proved time and time again, the only privilege in the united states is minority privilege
  • WTF
  • 01-25-2019, 07:51 AM
as has been proved time and time again, the only privilege in the united states is minority privilege Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Yea riiiiiiight.

And orphans have as much economic advantage as a rich white kid or a rich black kid...
Yea riiiiiiight.

And orphans have as much economic advantage as a rich white kid or a rich black kid... Originally Posted by WTF
well you got me there, I meant as as between the races

but yeah there is a difference in rich and poor

but as to race, there is no question

just compare the questions and treatment of nick sandmann to that of nathan phillips by savannah guthrie
  • WTF
  • 01-25-2019, 07:59 AM
well you got me there, I meant as as between the races

but yeah there is a difference in rich and poor Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
If there is no difference in how one is treated race wise...there would be no BLM.

The underlying problem though is our ideology.
You are obsessed with...NAZISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... one of the LIBS "go to words"...you don't even know what the definition of a nazis is!! Originally Posted by bb1961
Trump is an avowed Nazi and white supremacist. Thats his choice to be one and your choice to support him. Its ok bb you can support whoever you want
Fred my Brother. I promise I wont let anybody jack with you. In fact most white men are great people. White men still make the wheels in America turn. You just have a bad front man Originally Posted by themystic
Thanks for having my back my bro.