Trampling and Sitting...

I am into trampling and using my captives as furniture.
Anyone else?
I enjoy this. I like to invite my friends over and sit on him while we paint our toe nails.
I LOVE IT!
Trampling, not so much, but Face Sitting and/or "queening" is a big turn on for me.

Never tried the human furniture bit, though.
707 We will use you as a human cum collector............YUM!
Ms. Athena, if you get to Dallas, then we shall see...
We will make it happen, when I get to Dallas.......................
I enjoy this. I like to invite my friends over and sit on him while we paint our toe nails. Originally Posted by massagediva2009
Wow Miss Diva! Part of this is similar to a long standing fantasy of mine to be invited to a "girl party" and passed around for amusement.

The girls would take turns giving me orders. Worship their feet, kiss their ass, daty/dato, licking armpits, face slapping, spankings, receive their spit, dress me up in their panties and hosiery. The girls would try to impress each other by coming up with the most creative ways to humiliate and use me to give themselves pleasure and have some laugh out loud fun.

Use my face as a chair/dildo
Buried....................to the corner.
Wow Miss Diva! Part of this is similar to a long standing fantasy of mine to be invited to a "girl party" and passed around for amusement.

The girls would take turns giving me orders. Worship their feet, kiss their ass, daty/dato, licking armpits, face slapping, spankings, receive their spit, dress me up in their panties and hosiery. The girls would try to impress each other by coming up with the most creative ways to humiliate and use me to give themselves pleasure and have some laugh out loud fun.

Originally Posted by SoleMan
Now this is a scenario that I can support! It's almost like you're an extreme slumber party...party favor!
Having my face ridden by the right person is always so hot.
Mmmm...I love using my subs faces as gliding chairs...and their TONGUES as dildos!
I hope there is some face sitting time in my future today.
Buried....................to the corner. Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Still?