Encounter: Stacy Staxxx Meh

User ID: -
Date: July 2023
Name: Stacy Staxxx
Phone: 725-666-7172
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/albuq...e/624858407513
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: I-25 and San Antonio
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: CBJ, Doggy, Mish
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long, dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Photos heavily filtered (what else is new.) Face is pretty much like pics, nice booty, big breasts, but much bigger around the middle than her photos suggest.
Recommendation: No
Yeah I noticed her pics have gotten very filtered. She would advertise as having a freckled face but her pics dont show it so it's kind of a disconnect. I think she's still pretty IRL but yea...a bit mechanical and limited.
Sound like some haters honestly . She’s very pretty and smart and clean . I love clean girls most of these girls are out here doing everything unprotected. I Really enjoyed my time with her when ever I see her and shes no where big but in her breast !!!
Thanks for the review but I'd have to say I really don't see her pics as "heavily" filtered. She looks pretty much the same IRL and definitely has a great body. That being said, out of her little group of friends/associates I'd go with Ashanti first and Promise second with Stacy third (and probably not at all due to her fairly extensive NO list). Ashanti is the most flexible with rules although all three are definitely "safety" girls. All covered all the time.
Extra will get you extra
I thought she looked like her pics. There is a filter, but nothing extreme. Her body is quite nice, looks like her pictures. My only issue is she was super mechanical, zero involvement, and a hhr was very quick to get me to finish. I wouldn't see her again, but, as always, ymmv.

Also, take RobertSmith39 with a grain of salt. Every one of his posts is either a raving review of Stacy and her pals or a negative about their competition.
Answering the phone during session? NO FUCKING WAY
Thanks for the review but I'd have to say I really don't see her pics as "heavily" filtered. She looks pretty much the same IRL and definitely has a great body. That being said, out of her little group of friends/associates I'd go with Ashanti first and Promise second with Stacy third (and probably not at all due to her fairly extensive NO list). Ashanti is the most flexible with rules although all three are definitely "safety" girls. All covered all the time. Originally Posted by TBoneFkr
U have more info on Promise?
Extra will get you extra Originally Posted by albaturkey
Elaborate if you will.