Eva Update

Howdy my San Antonio Brothers!
I recieved a few text messages and emails about Eva's status since she posted and an add and then disapeared. As you all know her that is totaly unlike her. So I made a call to see whats up.

I had to call her direct since the app we use to talk/text did not go through. Well she has a little cold and has lost her voice. From my understanding late sunday night. When i talked to her last night her voice was scratchy. She asked me to post this for her since her wifi was down in her house.

I had to wait to post because I wanted permission. I take alot of shots in the RGV because shes my ATF and ive known her since she started 6 years ago. some say i am her white knight others her pimp.. the truth i am her friend. Take care you all and have fun. She will visit very soon if i know her it will be before end of the month. She will feel obligated this is the type of women she is.
Hope she gets better soon ❤️
I remember you mentioned that she's a friend to you
Huh?
Who the fuck is eva?
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2203938

Do you mean who's Eva?! �� Originally Posted by Sonya Playmate

Thanks Sonya...Cant believe how rude folks can be.
Who the fuck is eva? Originally Posted by tpepsi
I want a t-shirt that says that! Lol
Maybe I'll get lucky and not miss a visit from her afterall.
Maybe I'll get lucky and not miss a visit from her afterall. Originally Posted by RogueOne

Agree with you. She's been on.my TDL however so have many others.
Geez, bunch of snowflakes here.

Enjoy!

Agree with you. She's been on.my TDL however so have many others. Originally Posted by MrTex1959
Yeah. List has been relatively short these days lol. She had to cancel her previous trip here, then thought I was gonna miss her due to leaving town myself this week when she tried to reschedule. Been looking to see her again for a while now. Appreciated the info. As I'm sure others have.
Thanks Sonya...Cant believe how rude folks can be. Originally Posted by MrTex1959
You're welcome MrTex
Yeah, definitely to many rude are around...