Am I seeing shit??

Ok, am I the only one seeing Slixa and my provider guide covering everything on our Eccie website?? I mean seriously is this shit for real or is my computer just seriously fucked up? Instead of being able to see sub forums, ect where it is usually blue, all I see is the slixa advertisement. Then on the sides or the threads I see the my provider guide square advertisment. Refresh isn't helping wtf.
Something is fucked up. Computer, Internet connection. Everything is working fine here.
Working fine here sweetie. Computer issues can drive you nuts!
Thanks guys. Must have been some kind of a glitch. Everything is working fine today. Well kind of. lol Maybe I should ask Santa for a new lap top.

Ok, Which one of you guys wants to play Santa?? I could go buy a Sexy Christmas outfit and be your favorite little Ho Ho Ho!!
Trinity, you are a hoot! I see what you did there...

Everything looked fine on my computer, cell phone, etc.

Of course rumors will spread that mods have a direct path to the mother ship.. Is that close to being Santa Claus?

Huck
Clear your browser cache at least once a week...and please bring that little hot Ho Ho Ho over to play on my North Pole...
Trinity, you are a hoot! I see what you did there...

Everything looked fine on my computer, cell phone, etc.

Of course rumors will spread that mods have a direct path to the mother ship.. Is that close to being Santa Claus?

Huck Originally Posted by urhuckleberry
Close enough for me Huck. When are you gonna come play with me??

Clear your browser cache at least once a week...and please bring that little hot Ho Ho Ho over to play on my North Pole... Originally Posted by giteneny
Come on over babe... I wanna spin on it!!!