About your Balls

Ok. It's time to talk about hairy Balls.

First of all, I take pride in giving a good BBBJ. But I'm not going to suck your dick if you look like a fucking gorilla down there. I can not stand getting hair in my mouth.

Number one, that's nasty and it can be hard to get out if you get it stuck in the back of your mouth during the sucking process. So from now on if you want your dick to be sucked by me and you're not trimmed up you can fucking forget it!!! Shave the fucking shaft and trim the bush up.

I don't come at you with a big bushy hairy pussy expecting you to have to get a weed whacker to find it. So can you please be considerate enough to trim the fucking hair on your balls, shaft and base please.
Got you !!!!getting the whales ready .........
The sucking process. Hmmmm ..... Interesting description - which one day I hope to explore with you.
The sucking process. Hmmmm ..... Interesting description - which one day I hope to explore with you. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Lol. You can explore all you want as long as your trimmed up. If not, I'm gonna hand you a razor and shaving cream while I wait for you to return.
I tried that once and cut myself. The skin there is very tender.
I tried that once and cut myself. The skin there is very tender. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
I do not want anyone to hurt themselves. Perhaps an electric trimmer with a guard on it.
Attachment 265781

But what if he is wearing the shirt above?? Least you had warning..
Attachment 265781

But what if he is wearing the shirt above?? Least you had warning.. Originally Posted by bladtinzu
LOL!! Then you would get a good old Fuck You, You're Fired when you dropped your pants for me to find hairy balls!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg balls.jpg (10.0 KB, 228 views) File Type: jpg hare.jpg (7.4 KB, 227 views) File Type: png balls2.png (83.9 KB, 229 views)
I've also learned to watch the stubble on the shaft....been told to get it all or leave enough that it doesn't stick with every stroke.

I also have nicked my balls during cleanup....and it bled for half the damn day, resulting in a delayed meeting time. Be careful
Sand paper facial hurts during daty also. I hate that.
Anyone ever tried waxing? Anywhere locally where they will take care of this for you?
Oh honey. I would not recommend waxing that area. However you could probably get it done at any spa that offers Brazilian wax.
Anyone ever tried waxing? Anywhere locally where they will take care of this for you? Originally Posted by theotherguy1
You can do it with a razor, just be careful. It's not like shaving your face. Not much pressure needs to be applied.