Houston babes!

Hope everyone is staying dry!
I noticed all the rain and flooding !! To all my clients hope you guys are cautious of this rain. If you guys are anything like me when it’s raining I suggest you stay off the road! (LoL I’m serious)

Hope to see everyone soon!

XoXoXo
Have safe travels if you find yourself out this way hon!
Thank you baby!!
wow I saw photos and the news....prayers for all yall!

I hope Beaumont is dried up enough for me on my drive to Houston next week

stay safe yall!!!!!!!!!
Interstate 10 between Beaumont and Winnie is back open. I hear it may still be only one lane, but it is open. Bigger concern is the San Jacinto River bridge, which is closed both ways because a couple of barges broke loose and damaged it. Take 146 south to Hwy 225 if going into Houston from the east.

A65
Thanks for updates
Ya was no quick trip to Houston before & really going to be a challenge till they get it repaired. After looking at the damage it doesn’t look like there is any quick fix, fairly major structural issues. Galveston ferry, Hy 146, Hy 90, FM 1960 and Hy 105, they said around 200,000 vehicles a day crossed that bridge & pretty vital
Yes hobbying is about to get tougher for us Beaumont guys. I wont be able to travel to Houston. And hotels in Beaumont will be in short supply. Port Arthur didnt flood so maybe some hotels available in PA.
Beaumont had a lot of flooding. Affordable hotels may be in short supply with contractors helping cleanup and people displaced from their homes. Originally Posted by Tall Bill
I forsee a abundance of ladies doubling up in hotels in the area. Ijs. Lol.
Ya was no quick trip to Houston before & really going to be a challenge till they get it repaired. After looking at the damage it doesn’t look like there is any quick fix, fairly major structural issues. Galveston ferry, Hy 146, Hy 90, FM 1960 and Hy 105, they said around 200,000 vehicles a day crossed that bridge & pretty vital Originally Posted by Hunteradventurer

This isn't the first time that bridge has been closed due to being hit by a barge. The south side(east bound lanes) were hit in 94 and they ended up having to rebuild the whole section. About 10 or 15 years later, due to age I believe, they decided to rebuild the other side. I believe they can eliminate the shoulder area and make it two lanes both ways. It's still a cluster fuck because you are going from 3 or four lanes to 2 and in addition the west bound side has spur 330 emptying into I-10 right there.

Not sure who is going to do the repair yet. The company that did the repairs on the 59 bridge between Humble and Kingwood used some out of the box thinking to get the old bridge removed and saved about 2 months on the estimated time to complete.
Seems like someone needs to do some out of the box thinking to prevent barges from coming in contact with the bridge.
I travel about 45 minutes north of Kingwood to Pasadena daily and the traffic is not much worse than normal. Traffic is usually light in the morning between 430-500am and can be treacherous in the evenings around 430-600pm. I-10 being closed has caused a little more than normal traffic, but isn't effecting my drive too much. It would be nice if there was a dependable provider I could see on my way home to wait the traffic out every now and then. At least Greenpeace isn't out here on the channel stopping ships and barges anymore. 🤔
  • Sk27
  • 09-28-2019, 01:06 PM
Samantha K galleria area. Where’s all my uptown, galleria, interlopers? Just got back from Europe. Miss y’all!!!
Hey Sam - welcome back!