pet peves during a session

I had session with a provider few weeks back and during the session her phone rang many times and about the 4th or 5th time it rang she answered it and set up an appointment for later that day. Now I can understand the phone ringing(Most of the time I try to remember to turn mine off) but for her to answer it and set up another appointment for later that day that just makes me mad!!! I'm I wrong in thinking this? I would like to hear from the guys and gals on this also please share any other peves you have!!!

Your session is your time. It shouldn't be interrupted with business. Totally blows the illusion of passion.

I know I would appreciate it if you would write a review to let us know what we can expect.
I would like to hear from the guys and gals on this also please share any other peves you have!!! Originally Posted by javelinowner
Pointing and laughing. Not cool.
I hate it when they text during DATY!
LOL--that's pretty funny. On the provider side, if u call me and I don't answer, leave a message and I will call you back. Calling ten times over the course of half an hour will not get my attention any faster--in fact, it'll probably have the opposite effect.
Oh that sounds like such a bad girl, taking calls on your time....she needs a spanking! When I'm in session, my internet and phone are off (unless there are mitigating circumstances)....if someone calls, texts or IM's, I will get back to them as soon as I'm alone, and I'm sure they understand and would want the same courtesy. Kisses, Lace
at least she was not 'texting her mom" while yall were doggystlye!!! lol!
  • jwood
  • 02-02-2010, 07:28 AM
What is really wierd when you are receiving head, the phone rings, she answers it,talks for a while and tells her husband or boyfriend she loves them, hangs up and goes back to the head job.
What is really wierd when you are receiving head, the phone rings, she answers it,talks for a while and tells her husband or boyfriend she loves them, hangs up and goes back to the head job. Originally Posted by jwood
With me she doesn't have to stop giving head while talking to her hubby or bf. Not a very pretty picture, is it?

HID
i kinda like it when she talks while giving me a blowjob,,maybe its the tongue movement..i really hate it when the pussy starts fartin,,the chick gets self-concience and it just goes down hill from there. One chick kept going and said "its talken to you DADDY" i popped on the next stroke...

oh yea, please don't call me "manbeast" it makes feel like a sexual buffet,, i feel so dirty,,
I think it's pretty gross when guys(not just clients) sweat while they're on top of you and the sweat drips into your eye/mouth/face period. Please grab a towel, it is only courteous....
Yesterday I had an appointment with a lady and about half way through I noticed she was wearing a Bluetooth in her ear. Other than being a little distracted, it was no big deal, especially since my brain had move to it's alternate location. On the way home though it's all could think about. Did I mentioned that she said that her boyfriend was traveling with her? Hmmm
Yesterday I had an appointment with a lady and about half way through I noticed she was wearing a Bluetooth in her ear. Originally Posted by Bobalouie
Talk about destroying the ilusion of passion! LOL

I just remembered this one:

The legendary ManInTheBoat ventured to the dark side of the hobby and had a session with a nasty gal in Dallas. Midway through daty he thought she was really getting into it because she was breathing heavily. He looked up and noticed she was smoking.

HID

PS Boba: I can't wait for your review!
Yesterday I had an appointment with a lady and about half way through I noticed she was wearing a Bluetooth in her ear. Other than being a little distracted, it was no big deal, especially since my brain had move to it's alternate location. On the way home though it's all could think about. Did I mentioned that she said that her boyfriend was traveling with her? Hmmm Originally Posted by Bobalouie
1. I do that so that I can leave my phone on silent and it will not be a distraction to the client.... yet I will know if it rings and I can check it the first chance that I get because I have a child w/ medical issues and I have to be in reach at all times!

2. He does not travel with me and I never told you that! He works in Louisiana and I get to spend time with him the nights that I am here after about 9 or 10PM or later, when he gets off of work... he works 80-90 hrs a week... he does not travel with me in any way!
Ok campers, let's keep this thread from wandering. It's been interesting to see some of the things folks find iritating. But if this continues to stray I'll have to act like a mod and shut the thread down.

It seems some coments made were taken as offensive. I for one offer my apologies if anything I said was taken as more than tongue in cheek.

HID