A Misunderstanding Between Sam Milone An Myself

I'm sorry it has taken me some time to post this be I wanted to be accurate concerning phone calls and text messages so I had to obtain me phone record and that took some time als I'm not sure if this is alert worthy so if it if it needs to be moved mods please move. I have seen Sam many times before and once for an overnight visit. I decided I would like to see for anther overnight visit. So we texted back and forth and decided the a night in February starting at 6pm would work best for the both of us. We agreed that she would cook dinner and that she would pickup all the ingredients she would need to make lasagna. Around noon on Saturday I sent her a text asking if I would need to pick her up. She replyed back no she would have her friend drop her off. At 545pm she texted she was having car trouble in Dallas and had to rent a car. So she was running late and would be there around 730pm. At 830pm she sent a text saying almost there. She arrived at about 845pm. She began to get dinner ready and realized she had forgotten to bring a pan to cook the lasagna in. So I went to the store and returned around 915pm. We ate dinner. then we moved to the bedroom for some adult fun. Following that we watched a movie. After the movie was over she excused herself to the bathroom. After a few minutes went by she came out and said she had a problem she was bleeding unexpectedly and her period had started 2 weeks early. She was very concerned and so was I. At this point she said she needed to leave because she was beginning to be in alot of pain. Then she called her friend to come pick her up. After some discussion it was agreed that she would be in town next Saturday and she would makeup the time to me then. Then she asked me if I knew where there was a Quick Care Clinic that would be open on Sunday. I said a near by facility. Shortly afterward her friend arrived to pick her up. The time is now 2 or 215am. As she was leaving she said she would be sure to text me with an news the doctor had. then she departed with the full donation for an overnight visit. Around 3am she again texted. Because I was very concerned for her health and well being between Sunday morning and thursday afternoon I sent a total of 16 text messages and called 4 times leaving a message on her voicemail each time. I had not heard anything back yet and I was really getting concerned and worried about her then I got a text asking me to stop contacting her. I texted back no problem I would wait for her to contact me. The following Monday I was informed I would be working out of the Ft. Worth office for about a week. After thinking about I decided to contact Sam and let her know after all it would be easier for her to come to Ft. Worth than Shreveport that was my thinking. I was hoping she was well and would be available. So I sent her an email and a text at 1022am. I also call and left a voicemail explaining that I was in Ft. Worth. Tuesday morning at 830am I sent her a text stating that I was in town and would like to see her if she was available. I also sent another text at 753pm stating the same. I wasn't getting a reply so at 1006pm I sent another text trying to find out what was going on asking her if she ever planned to see me again and if she intended to makeup the time to me. Then I called her while I was leaving her a voicemail message she texted that she did not want to hear from me again and that she had fulfilled her part of the deal. I really would like to think the best of Sam because I have seen her before and things went very well and I can't find anything negative about her on the net. However at this point I just feel like I have been played!
I'm sure all involved are happy jav took the time to recount his side of the story.

Should anyone care to reply, please keep things civil. I would greatly appreciate it if this thread didn't turn into a pissin war. I'm short (lil OLD country mouse, remember?). So all the piss hits me in the head.

HID
Wow, that sounded like a wild night. It's commendable that you were so patient to begin with, and then so concerned for her, but you might have gone a little overboard on the contacts. Perhaps creeping her out a little. J, I have known you for a while, and I know you are a respectful gentleman. However, I think if she had let you know she was alright to begin with, I don't think you would have acted that way. Now I don't know whether or not you were played, as I don't know SM, but as she only spent about half the time y'all had agreed upon, then in my estimation, she really needs to make that up to you, whether that be in time or giving part of the donation back. If it had been you asking her to leave early, that would be different. It was her choice to leave early, whether it was for medical reasons or faked. I think her actions will speak for whether she is honest or not.

This is just my opinion, which does not make it right or wrong or the same as anyone elses.
I believe I need to clear up this issue before it gets out of hand. There are a few key things left out of the story that Jav told....
Before I left that evening I offered to return the donation. I did say I'd make up some time since he declined. Jav however wanted me to do another full overnight even though I'd spent most of the evening with him (845pm - 315am). Also not mentioned was the fact that he gave a much lower donation than usually required.
Also the number of calls and texts stated were correct except the 12 text and 3 calls to my personal phone as well (realize all this was within 5 days, 28 text/7 calls). He at one point spoke with my travel partner Melissa and after questioning her was told I'm doing ok and was resting.
I got very creeped out and felt it was out of line.
I did not in anyway fake an illness or "play" anyone. I would have given more time, had I not felt harrassed. I have never once been unprofessional or knowingly done anyone wrong the entire time I've been in the hobby, and I'm not about to start now.
My thanks to all concerned for being adults. You've made my life easier.

Since both parties involved have had their say, I'm shutting this thread down.

Once again, good job for all being civil.

HID