It's getting to be "sweep" time again

It's been a while since LE has done a publicity event and Omaha is probably about due. This was over in the Iowa forum.

http://thegazette.com/2011/10/17/ced...itution-sting/
I got a few texts today from a provider I've seen quite a few times trying to come over and see me. There was something about the way she was writing that just seemed off so I'm wondering if LE wasn't using her phone as a sting to lure guys in. I told her I didn't care to see her which usually results in a phone call from her then trying to convince me otherwise but not this time. Plus she has a new ad up on BP with an ad that I know she couldn't have come up with on her own. So either she's got a new PR person handling her texts and ads or maybe LE is using her as bait.
SS, could you give us a heads up on who that provider might be?
Sounds as if LE got the spas in Omaha on Monday. Wonder what's next?
Damn Nazis. With all that's wrong in the world, having sex shouldn't be a crime.
do enthusists get busted in these raids, or just providers?
Nash whats your info on the spas? the new one or the usual suspects.
Heard the four usual ones got popped. Since the new one doesn't have extras they weren't touched.
do enthusists get busted in these raids, or just providers? Originally Posted by darkpenquin
If you're doing something wrong at the time of the bust, you'll get arrested or at least a nice little chat will happen after they've allowed you to put on some pants.
Depending when they walked in, they might get they extra evidence they need if they have a cup with them.
Four usual ones? I dont know four! Can you help a brother out With the names?
93rd, Advantage I and II, Kim's place.
I wouldn't have thought they would have been on Kim already! She's only been running her house a few weeks. Ad 1&2 have to be in deep shit!
Wish someone from the spas would pipe in and let us know what went on assuming they still have a computer or smartphone after LE confiscated them for evidence.
Nash - may I ask where you heard this? I haven't seen anything in the newspaper or on the TV newscasts. Or do they only mention it if they nab someone who has a high profile. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post.