Trump... Master of all media.

You have to hand it to Trump for one thing. He's playing the media like a Stradivarius.

While the mainstream media can't or won't cover Clinton because it's just too painful for them, they have nothing else to do except cover Trump. And, every time they take a poke at him his poll numbers go up.

Trump rarely passes up an opportunity to talk to the press at his appearances.
On those rare occasions Clinton does a 'presser' she pretty much tells them all to go fuck themselves... Nasty bitch.

Clinton has given 2 (count'em 2) national interviews. Trump is at 60+.
(Notice how Clinton will not talk to Fox. Trump talks to everybody. Even the least sympathetic. I wonder why that is...)

Clinton would do well to learn something from Trump... To "act" like she actually wants the job. Instead of it being some kind of coronation like it was for Obama in 2008.

Treating the press like shit won't make them your friend. It might actually make them journalists. Instead of the slobbering fawners we've had for the past eight years.
You have been saved, he channeled Billy Graham ......
I like Trump. I like Obama better, obviously, but Trump could make things good and he knows how to get stuff done. He aint like the others who seem all the same
Check this out... 0zombies keep twiddling your thumbs...

Mark Halperin and John Heilemann are joined by former adviser to the Donald Trump campaign Roger Stone on “With All Due Respect.”

Go to the 8 minute mark... http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/vi...pect-08-11-15-

The people like him. I like him.

I think the only real danger, because he seems careless with words (and probably actions too), is that he dives us into a big war...though I don't necessarily have a problem with that...we're about due for one and need to go kick some ass to remind folks who the top dog is...

btw, I thought the King of all Media was Howard Stern?
btw, I thought the King of all Media was Howard Stern? Originally Posted by michaelbolton
One's a "King". One's a "Master".
Wonder if the Donald would have deported his grandfather?
Thanks for the bump, little evie, but perhaps you should run along home now.
I think I hear your mommy calling.
I like Trump. I like Obama better, obviously, but Trump could make things good and he knows how to get stuff done. He aint like the others who seem all the same Originally Posted by The Black Tornado
Why obviously? Does this mean that black people MUST vote for the black candidate? That is very racist don't you know. Good thing the GOP doesn't feel the same.
I like Trump (doesn't mean I'm voting for him) because he didn't take any money from me. Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, and the other billionaires made money off selling things to the common people....millions of us whether we wanted Microsoft or not. Trump made his money off other rich people or common people who wanted a once in a life time experience and were willing to plunk down a few hundred dollars for a couple of days in a hotel with Trump's name on it.
Trump's success shows us exactly what's wrong with our system...

in an age where all candidates owe someone; either a big donor, lobbyist, company, constituent...

and must walk on pins and needles, scripting every word, catering to them all...taking them into account with every action or vote....never upsetting a one...Obama is brilliant at it; great with words, a lawyer...

Trump answers to NO ONE, but himself...and if he wins and decides to answer to the people...there can be no beter statesman.
I understand what you all are saying, but this thread was intended to be about the media and their interaction with the two top candidates.

You have to admit there is a vast difference in what we are seeing unfold in the media. It's pretty unique this time around.
I don't think there's really anything to be discussed or up for debate concerning his mastery of the media...it's a fact
Thanks for the bump, little evie, but perhaps you should run along home now.
I think I hear your mommy calling. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Don't ever contribute to the OP just post some moronic shit. It was your mommy calling me back.