Congratulations NRA, two media members have fallen to your cause

This is what the NRA wants, they are proud every time people are shot because they value guns more than they value human life. Way to go.
This is what the NRA wants, they are proud every time people are shot because they value guns more than they value human life. Way to go. Originally Posted by southtown4488
So, suckclown, you're saying that denying a gay, black man the right to purchase a handgun -- after he met all of the legal requirements stipulated by your ilk -- would have been okay by you? That didn't work out so well for those cake bakers you denigrated for bigotry, did it?

This is what the NRA wants, they are proud every time people are shot because they value guns more than they value human life. Way to go. Originally Posted by southtown4488

Jesus Christ that is a stupid statement. You have now joined the group of Sup and WR as one of the dumbest fuckers on this board.
  • Old-T
  • 08-28-2015, 08:17 AM
That is one of the dumbest post on here in a while--and that is saying a lot. It is posts like this one that make me cringe when the RWWs on here claim I am a liberal. The LWWs on here can be just as stupid.

Time was when the RWWs outnumbered the LWWs about 8 to 1, and the RWWs were Wackier. Now it is much closer to even on both the quantity and "quality".

Sad. Time to rewatch Escape From LA.
The NRA clearly values guns over human life. If you support the NRA then you do too. Dont run from it cowards, own it.
That is one of the dumbest post on here in a while--and that is saying a lot. It is posts like this one that make me cringe when the RWWs on here claim I am a liberal. The LWWs on here can be just as stupid.

Time was when the RWWs outnumbered the LWWs about 8 to 1, and the RWWs were Wackier. Now it is much closer to even on both the quantity and "quality".

Originally Posted by Old-T
I agree.

This clown is as much of an embarrassment to fair-minded, thoughtful liberals as the "birther" idiots are to reasonable right-of-center folks.

Vigorous, reasoned debate of the issues is fun, informative, and valuable, but knock off the truly loony statements if you want to be taken seriously.

(Not sure I'm quite ready to re-watch Escape form L.A., though!)
The NRA clearly values guns over human life. If you support the NRA then you do too. Dont run from it cowards, own it. Originally Posted by southtown4488
You, suckclown, are the ignoramus that blames an inanimate object for a crime perpetrated by a criminal intent on inflicting fatal injuries ... but that ridiculous notion is consistent with your ilk blaming a computer server for mishandling classified U.S. documents.
Vigorous, reasoned debate of the issues is fun, informative, and valuable, but knock off the truly loony statements if you want to be taken seriously. Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Im not blaming the inanimate object, im blaming the people that allow the unchecked flow of inanimate objects that make killing innocent people much easier. If the U.S. govt allowed any civilian to have a nuclear bomb and then the bomb went off killing a hundred thousand people, its the govnts fault and those that pushed the govnt for allowing such a dangerous situation.
  • WTF
  • 08-28-2015, 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by Old-T
Yep. The NRA bought that fat, gay, black, Obama supporter a Glock.

It's all their fault.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...elections.html
Yep. The NRA bought that fat, gay, black, Obama supporter a Glock.

It's all their fault. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
they had a big part in shaping the liberal laws that allowed him to buy that glock and kill those people. I wonder if they popped open a bottle of champagne when they saw the gruesome video.
  • DSK
  • 08-28-2015, 08:50 AM
The NRA clearly values guns over human life. If you support the NRA then you do too. Dont run from it cowards, own it. Originally Posted by southtown4488
There are no facts in evidence supporting the statement that the NRA values guns over human life in general.

Certainly, however, some guns are very valuable to the life of the person using it in self defense.
they had a big part in shaping the liberal laws that allowed him to buy that glock and kill those people. I wonder if they popped open a bottle of champagne when they saw the gruesome video. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Popped open a bottle of champagne?

You're seriously sick.
they had a big part in shaping the liberal laws that allowed him to buy that glock and kill those people. I wonder if they popped open a bottle of champagne when they saw the gruesome video. Originally Posted by southtown4488
He was as looney as you are.