WTF buttfucked by the liberal NLRB

• DSK
  • 08-28-2015, 07:41 PM
Our favorite house building liberal who exploits illegal Mexicans on the job and hides behind his "contractor" relationship in clear contravention of the law as it has been customarily understood and reasonably applied in the past, has just been fucked in the ass by a recent NLRB union reiterating the concept of "joint employment".

His transparent dodge has been shot down against the fuckers running a very similar scam at the notorious Browning-Ferris Industries.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/danielfi...yer-whos-next/

Ironically, I was just starting to like WTF, but he should be in the poorhouse soon and devoid of friends, so I might have to maintain an "arms length" relationship so I don't have to loan him any money.
  • DSK
  • 08-28-2015, 07:43 PM
Our favorite house building liberal who exploits illegal Mexicans on the job and hides behind his "contractor" relationship in clear contravention of the law as it has been customarily understood and reasonably applied in the past, has just been fucked in the ass by a recent NLRB union reiterating the concept of "joint employment".

His transparent dodge has been shot down against the fuckers running a very similar scam at the notorious Browning-Ferris Industries.

Ironically, I was just starting to like WTF, but he should be in the poorhouse soon and devoid of friends, so I might have to maintain an "arms length" relationship so I don't have to loan him any money. Originally Posted by DSK
Sounds like that ruling might be bad for Talleywackers and their relationship with woomby !! Does this mean that woomby will have to go BACK to "black market" peter-puffing at the truck stops ? And what will this mean for woomby and all those 'hole franchises he operates in Arkansas ? But it sure ought to make assup and woomby's other " contract employees" ( and WK's ) happy !

Ironically, I was just starting to like WTF, but he should be in the poorhouse soon and devoid of friends, so I might have to maintain an "arms length" relationship so I don't have to loan him any money. Originally Posted by DSK
Just hearing about "fucked in the ass" sets you all aflutter JL.
Our favorite house building liberal Originally Posted by DSK
But what about our favorite welshing Jewish Lawyer?
  • WTF
  • 08-29-2015, 06:13 AM
Just hearing about "fucked in the ass" sets you all aflutter JL. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I think JL is sweet for my ass !
  • DSK
  • 08-29-2015, 07:25 AM
I think JL is sweet for my ass ! Originally Posted by WTF
Not really, but you might get an employment attorney to look over your cover story.... I mean contracts.
JL is just trying to make someone else on this board the point man for white slavery. It hasn't worked despite his years of trying.

Expect a new handle soon under the name of "Jewish Mamasan"
JL is just trying to make someone else on this board the point man for white slavery. It hasn't worked despite his years of trying.

Expect a new handle soon under the name of "Jewish Mamasan" Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How fitting!

Within a 8 month period, he/she will have gone from a Jewish Lawyer to a Jewish Welsher.

And then a Jewish Mamasan!

Other than a Jewish Idiot, what will he/she be next month?
  • DSK
  • 08-29-2015, 11:12 AM

Expect a new handle soon under the name of "Jewish Mamasan" Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Fuck you assholes - I'm not JL.
  • DSK
  • 08-29-2015, 11:23 AM
How fitting!

Within a 8 month period, he/she will have gone from a Jewish Lawyer to a Jewish Welsher.

And then a Jewish Mamasan!

Other than a Jewish Idiot, what will he/she be next month? Originally Posted by bigtex
Fuck you and your Jewish Idiot/JL nonsense. Do I disrespect you with silly schoolyard taunts? Fucking grow up.
  • DSK

Fuck you and your Jewish Idiot/JL nonsense. Do I disrespect you with silly schoolyard taunts? Fucking grow up.
  • DSK
Just hearing about "fucked in the ass" sets you all aflutter JL. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Fuck you and your Jewish Idiot/JL nonsense. Do I disrespect you with silly schoolyard taunts? Fucking grow up. Originally Posted by DSK
Yes you do JL. Grow up.