What is up with Hillary's fat dimpled ass and those cankles?

Why not?

Its really nothing she just has Geriatric Onset Diabetes. If she's elected you may notice hair loss which is a common side affect in women due to hormonal imbalances.

Jim
Its really nothing she just has Geriatric Onset Diabetes. If she's elected you may notice hair loss which is a common side affect in women due to hormonal imbalances.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

Really, I think that started about 10 years ago. I could be off by a year or 2... let me find some pics.

Really, I think that started about 10 years ago. I could be off by a year or 2... let me find some pics.

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Spends his saturday nights googling pics of hillary's cankles and ass. You've jumped the shark, dumbass.
I kill sharks and eat them...

Here's your babe, WonkZibar

I bet you do, weirdo. Not my babe. Can't stand her.
I found a pic of Sir Cankles musbromom in-law...

That's a lot of swelling around her knees. By the way she's 5'9".

Jim
I'd be checking those juggs out too.
I'd be checking those juggs out too. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Yes, you would... and then you would be trying to get Bill to let you suck his dick....

Yes, you would... and then you would be trying to get Bill to let you suck his dick....

That doesn't even make sense.
That doesn't even make sense. Originally Posted by WombRaider

That's exactly what a cum brain bitch would say...
Fat dimpled asses are where it's AT. That shit is HAWT! Cankles? Goddamn, I think I just came in my pants.

Fat dimpled asses are where it's AT. That shit is HAWT! Cankles? Goddamn, I think I just came in my pants.

Originally Posted by WombRaider
As much as your sphincter has been stretched by all those years of having your fudge packed, it's no wonder that you're incontinent ! Your Momma / SEEster must buy all your Depends at Sam's or Costco by the case ! She ought to be buying those brown sheets for your bed there too !! Bet you tell her," Gorda MADRE , no need for starch on my sheets ! I'll have them crusty in NO time ! "