Address: Secluded Parking LOT
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: BBBJNQBS
Session Length: 30
Fee: 50
Hair Length and Color: Medium length brown hair
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Cute girl. Got a little extra weight from a child she hasn't lost
Recommendation: Yes
Wish I could see TROTS; I bet it's interesting.

Congrats! Hope you have a way of finding her again when you have need of a quick release.

Cheers,

bcg
they should call you Darth Vader......turning her over to the dark side like that! Nice one Mr. bone even if its just a one time deal.
  • BIG C
  • 02-14-2010, 10:49 AM
Wish I could see TROTS; I bet it's interesting.

Congrats! Hope you have a way of finding her again when you have need of a quick release.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Sounds to me like this is one of those situations where SHE will contact him when she is in need of some quick funds.....Used to be a good li'l 23 year old in the J-town that was like that and it was kinda fun to have until her young punk bf smacked her around pretty bad which sent her away to her parents in another state (after she got out of the hospital).....If you could turn her onto providing that would be great, but my guess is that she'd probably be a lot more comfortable with just having a few gents she could probably contact every now and then for quick access to funds when needed.....Just my thoughts though.....Good review and keep us updated.....
Oh man, for some reason I really get off on car dates. Used to have a girlfriend who loved to BBBJCIM in my truck, either someplace quiet or while I was driving - I prefered to stop, but she really liked doing it while the truck was moving.

Sure wouldn't mind finding a little lady for some car dates down here on the Coast.

Too bad this one isn't open for that on a regular basis - I'd find a reason to get to Vicksburg!
I'd be happy to add $50 to my budget every week for a nice BJ - send her down here!
Dang, I was in Vicksburg tonight!! Wish I knew where she was. Wouldve rather spent 50 for that than stupid video poker machines.
Sounds to me like this is one of those situations where SHE will contact him when she is in need of some quick funds..... Originally Posted by BIG C
Ok, now that I can see TROTS I see what you mean.

This is the kind of drama, as it were, that I don't mind seeing here. Hope we see the story unfold further.

Cheers,

bcg
  • BIG C
  • 02-25-2010, 08:10 AM
Dang, I was in Vicksburg tonight!! Wish I knew where she was. Wouldve rather spent 50 for that than stupid video poker machines. Originally Posted by mrnagoh
She could probably make a whole lot of exta spending money if she wanted to.....I'm sure there are lots of dawgs around here who wouldn't mind dropping a fifty for a quick pipe cleaning, and maybe she might be pursuaded to go a li'l farther for a benjie or so on occasions.....
I had a buddy who talked a server at a restaurant into seeing him BCD, and it turned out to be a great arrangement. She got 150 and he got laid by an attractive lady. There are a number of ladies I see out there on a regular basis I'd like to approach, but I'm way to chicken to broach the subject. Guess that's why I see the ladies who post here.
I have a gardner gal I am working on. If she won't do it for free, then I was thinking of offering her 300 but now think that may be too much. She is definately worth that, but dont want to start too high. My only fear is that she slaps the shit out of me and damages my dental work! But nothing ventured, nothing gained. Gotta shoot the ball if you want to score.
  • BIG C
  • 06-04-2010, 06:50 AM
Radiomon, there is a rule against replying to a thread that has been inactive for 30+ days.....