NY Lawmaker Wants To Make Calling Cops On Innocent Black People A Hate Crime

About dam time I wonder who that bald headed skeezer was that called..What a loser...

State Sen. Jesse Hamilton said a woman called 911 on him earlier this month as he canvassed in his own district.

State Sen. Jesse Hamilton, a Democrat who represents the Brooklyn neighborhoods of Brownsville, Crown Heights and Flatbush, said he’d been speaking with voters in his district earlier this month when an unidentified woman called the cops on him for no apparent reason.

“I support Trump, and I see the difference between Democrat and Republican — and I see the difference between you and Trump,” the woman said in an exchange captured on camera. She then lambasted Hamilton for giving out pamphlets about “fighting back” against Trump.

The lawmaker says the woman then called 911, prompting police to arrive at the scene. The cops “patiently explained to the woman that Hamilton had done nothing illegal,”

Hamilton, who is up for re-election this year, held a press conference about a week later at the same spot where he’d encountered the woman and announced his intention to introduce a bill that would criminalize 911 calls against people of color when there’s zero evidence of any wrongdoing.

“That’s gonna be a hate crime,” Hamilton told The Prospect Heights Patch. “This pattern of calling the police on black people going about their business and participating in the life of our country has to stop.”

Hamilton said the legislation is needed to ensure that people who make racially motivated 911 calls are duly penalized.

“Living while black is not a crime. But making a false report, especially motivated by hate, should be. Our laws should recognize that false reports with hateful intent can have deadly consequences,” he told The Daily Eagle.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0a5b1febc2632
About dam time I wonder who that bald headed skeezer was that called..What a loser...

State Sen. Jesse Hamilton, a Democrat who represents the Brooklyn neighborhoods of Brownsville, Crown Heights and Flatbush, said he’d been speaking with voters in his district earlier this month when an unidentified woman called the cops on him for no apparent reason.

“I support Trump, and I see the difference between Democrat and Republican — and I see the difference between you and Trump,” the woman said in an exchange captured on camera. She then lambasted Hamilton for giving out pamphlets about “fighting back” against Trump.

The lawmaker says the woman then called 911, prompting police to arrive at the scene. The cops “patiently explained to the woman that Hamilton had done nothing illegal,”

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0a5b1febc2632 Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

it's already against the law in New York to misuse the 911 emergency system. what more do you want?

Brooklyn Man Is Convicted of Making False 911 Calls

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/21/n...911-calls.html

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0a5b1febc2632 Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Fake news by racemonger Sistine Chapel.

Ahh, the Huffington Post! And a very reliable source as well.
Keep up the good work for truth, justice and the American Way.
Top notch investigative work, keep up the good fight pal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-lGhKrypb0
Last i checked, it was already illegal to make a false police report, which is what 'calling the cops for no reason' would class as. NO NEED TO make it hate crime, unless they are doing so just 'because'..
Last i checked, it was already illegal to make a false police report, which is what 'calling the cops for no reason' would class as. NO NEED TO make it hate crime, unless they are doing so just 'because'.. Originally Posted by garhkal

the better question is would the OP consider it a hate crime if the colors were on the other foot, so to speak ..
Can we also make it a hate crime every time yssup hits the rtm button for no apparent reason?
Paranoid much, LLad? Yow!

Fake news by racemonger Sistine Chapel. Originally Posted by gnadfly
And master race baiter
He lives for it!!
Does "dam time" have anything to do with "floodgates"?
well she only, if in fact she did, called 911

dims would have beat hell out of a trump supporter running for office
Can we also make it a hate crime every time yssup hits the rtm button for no apparent reason? Originally Posted by lustylad
He is the king of the RTM, by a mile. Pathetic.

No self respecting cop Black or White will ever enforce that nonsense.

Jim
He is the king of the RTM, by a mile. Pathetic. Originally Posted by bambino
Why on earth would you say that, Bambi?
Did someone just violate the new "handle rule"?