Tiffany?

If anyone is familiar with Tiffany (http://corpuschristi.backpage.com/Fe...hip-25/5915818), I would appreciate your insights.
She's a cutie but I have no idea if real.
that is a residential phone number......maybe, but for sure it is not a cell....be verrrrry carefull.....
I think at one time it was a home phone buy I think it is a cell. If you Google the phone number it shows up in other cities.in the us. I don't trut bp but she may be real...
Wow, but and trust...
I googled the YIM handle and got hits (sort of) on sipsap.com . When I followed the links from google, couldn't find the YIM handle on the actual page. Did a search on sipsap.com, but my "login had expired." Problem with that is I'm not a member and had never logged in.

Conclusion: I don't know.
I think at one time it was a home phone buy I think it is a cell. If you Google the phone number it shows up in other cities.in the us. I don't trut bp but she may be real... Originally Posted by silvester91999
Cute girl, fully dressed, little detail, not on eccie or P411, no reviews, and shows up with same ad several places at once. I hope she's the real thing, but no way I'm assuming so. That's why I asked if anyone knows the book on her. Trust is not my high suit in this situation.
I called and I'm pretty sure it's a scam. I messaged her on yahoo messenger and after a little while she wanted me to pay $24.95 to ensure her safety and prove I wasn't law enforcement. I didn't go for it.
Thanx for making the effort, Sharkey. Confirms my suspicion that this didn't pass the sniff test (unfortunately).