URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: South first and St Elmo
Activities: “Massage” L1 / L2
Hair Length and Color: Light brown / shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very cute face. Slim (but not too slim) body. Maybe b’s up top. Possible a’s
Recommendation: No
When will you guys listen to my advice about this place instead of listening to your little heads? Just say NO and go elsewhere. You’re better off just rubbing one out at home otherwise.

These bitches are lazy ripoff artists. You can tell right away when you meet then how cold and calculating they are. I’ve only seen Aida there once and it was ok. But the times I’ve gone afterwards I’ve always walked out after meeting the women and talking with them in the room. They have no interest in good service because their too busy looking at us guys as an ATM delivering them money for nothing. Don’t fall for it guys. You need to be strong with your will power.
Is this the Jenny that used to work at Triple R. Massage in Round Rock?
When will you guys listen to my advice about this place instead of listening to your little heads? Just say NO and go elsewhere. You’re better off just rubbing one out at home otherwise.

These bitches are lazy ripoff artists. You can tell right away when you meet then how cold and calculating they are. I’ve only seen Aida there once and it was ok. But the times I’ve gone afterwards I’ve always walked out after meeting the women and talking with them in the room. They have no interest in good service because their too busy looking at us guys as an ATM delivering them money for nothing. Don’t fall for it guys. You need to be strong with your will power. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
I had a good time with Aida, and it's close to where I live (sort of), that's why I'm hovering over these reviews. Aida Mach 2
Super Sexy Jenny!!! 100% Chemistry for my sessions!!!
She's smart about turning on the Sex appeal with me. I'm smart about telling her how
lucky she is to be so beautiful. I politely tell her exactly how I want it to roll with me and she delivers.
Super Sexy Jenny!!! 100% Chemistry for my sessions!!!
She's smart about turning on the Sex appeal with me. I'm smart about telling her how
lucky she is to be so beautiful. I politely tell her exactly how I want it to roll with me and she delivers. Originally Posted by lick1fuck1
I call bullshit!
I call bullshit! Originally Posted by BigBamboo

All Chinese workers are bilingual.... They speak Chinese and they speak Green 💚. Learned to speak a little of both to them but they prefer speaking Green. When communication in the Green language is clear and acceptable they get very excited about cooperating and accommodating Green Speaking customers....
All Chinese workers are bilingual.... They speak Chinese and they speak Green ��. Learned to speak a little of both to them but they prefer speaking Green. When communication in the Green language is clear and acceptable they get very excited about cooperating and accommodating Green Speaking customers.... Originally Posted by lick1fuck1
Chinese has many dialects if you haven’t figured that out. It’s like many languages.

Don’t jerk our chains and don’t be a jerk. You truly seem to be affiliated with this place in some capacity because you always come to their defense and write in a way that screams promoter.

You might consider being less biased towards this place and every lady who works there as if they are all golden. Maybe then you’ll be taken more seriously by the readers in this forum. Just a thought before we all place you on ignore so your comments are muted. In fact I’ll go ahead and do that now so I don’t have to read your pointless rebuttal.
Chinese has many dialects if you haven’t figured that out. It’s like many languages.

Don’t jerk our chains and don’t be a jerk. You truly seem to be affiliated with this place in some capacity because you always come to their defense and write in a way that screams promoter.

You might consider being less biased towards this place and every lady who works there as if they are all golden. Maybe then you’ll be taken more seriously by the readers in this forum. Just a thought before we all place you on ignore so your comments are muted. In fact I’ll go ahead and do that now so I don’t have to read your pointless rebuttal. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Was raised to speak trufully and kindly in all my communication. This is my truth. These are my experiences. I have no affiliation with Just Relax, Lotus, U-Relax, Thank You Spa, 183 Spa, DT or RS and Austin Day Spa, but these are the places I frequent and have always had a good experience, without affiliation with them. I am polite when I patronize these stores and I speak Green in a clear and gentle, respectful and polite way and they clearly understand me and I always come away happy and satisfied if I stay. If I feel negative vibes, I leave before it escalates and I move on to a different store.
It would really be helpful if you wrote reports on all the places you mentioned. We'd all be able to make informed decisions the next time we venture out - or not.

Just sayin'
It would really be helpful if you wrote reports on all the places you mentioned. We'd all be able to make informed decisions the next time we venture out - or not.

Just sayin' Originally Posted by Kimchi
Will do Mr. K. Great suggestion.
What would have made this a "YES" recommendation for you?
I just didn't see any negative comments from you about your experience.
  • Dopey
  • 07-27-2022, 02:46 AM
What would have made this a "YES" recommendation for you?
I just didn't see any negative comments from you about your experience. Originally Posted by lick1fuck1

Lol. You must be joking. The entire ROS tells you why this review is a no recommendation.

I don’t think I will ever visit after reading this review.
Lol. You must be joking. The entire ROS tells you why this review is a no recommendation.

I don’t think I will ever visit after reading this review. Originally Posted by Dopey
I'm not joking but I see the joke is on me now. I'm so new at this that I don't know how to access or even if I am entitled to access the ROS so I have been nearly completely blind when I have been reading the other reviewers reviews. I have had no idea what anybody's details were on their visits other than the general information that they listed and sometimes I was confused when they said good things about the workers in the general description area and then still had a "NO" recommendation.
I will try to remedy this today.
I'm not joking but I see the joke is on me now. I'm so new at this that I don't know how to access or even if I am entitled to access the ROS so I have been nearly completely blind when I have been reading the other reviewers reviews. I have had no idea what anybody's details were on their visits other than the general information that they listed and sometimes I was confused when they said good things about the workers in the general description area and then still had a "NO" recommendation.
I will try to remedy this today. Originally Posted by lick1fuck1
If you see a NO recommendation, be rest assured that was a well earned No. This isnt a picky crowd, some girls are just really bad at this.