Encounter: Monique/Alea Love

User ID: 67821 *
Date: 1st week Nov 2021
Name: Monique/Alea Love
Phone: 505-289-4811
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page):
https://www.eccie.net/viewprovider.php?id=67821 https://albuquerque.skipthegames.com...u/923475144779
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: near Fairgrounds
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities:
bbbj, cg, ladycum, 69, dato, wide splayed mish, k9, booty surfbd
no holding back
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color:
natural black hair
pressed beneath long haired wig
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description:

A real stunner. This babe is gorgeous

Big fake eyelashes, a long haired wig, makeup,
stockings with garter belt, fancy lingerie…
none of which moves me, but…
all of it together was not enough to ruin it
Her radiant beauty & captivating charm
flow through all that

light skin black, 5’2-130lbs, delectable 32A’s, nalgas
photos real & accurate

Recommendation:

Yes: if you can be lucky enough that she shows up

Staff edit, add eccie member ID - UC
I’ve had similar difficulties communicating with her. Claims to have a child that, as it should be, takes her priority. But when she does respond, it never leads past the yes, we should meet. I’m kinda guessing she has an undue amount of entanglements in her life and has decided to live second to second. Which makes it near impossible for a planning and kinda deliberate guy like me. Perhaps she’s most suited to other fly by the seat of pants type people. I’d see her, of course. If she could just stay in one place for at least a half hour
Sounds bipolar.....
I’d love to see her again but I am a lot like Dweezle22. If she could have someone manage her, and TCB it would be a wonderful experience!
It could be someone trying to manage her is part of the problem

I think it best that providers be, and remain, independent
I use to see her regularly and always showed up sometimes a bit late. But the last few times she stood me up over and over. I think there is some personal life stuff going on. She offered a great discount the last time (Bc she said I was her favorite lol) and promised to show but nothing. Was a great time every time. Sucks the communication and reliability is gone. But I do think some of the ads are from maybe an ex or something and not her
I tried setting up something once, never worked out, would consider trying again if she ever became more reliable, or at least reply quicker. Oh well, I'll see if anything changes.