Encounter: Yahhis is Great

User ID: -
Date: 12/09/2021
Name: Yahnni Mami
Phone: (480) 349-9958
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://privatedelights.ch/USA/New-M...rque/YahniMami
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: I-25 North
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: CBJ, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl,doggy, mish, etc.
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black, long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: What a relief to see a provider that looks just like her pictures. Very attractive, slender, really nice ass and barely any mommy damage. MM breasts are newer and kind of hard. AA or mixed, but hot like Halle Berry.
Recommendation: Yes
She has a great attitude imo and updates her pics like every week or so it seems like.
Unfortunately when I saw Yahni again a few days before Christmas her menu was more limited for the half hour She is sharing her PD profile with Natalia who was in the room when I got there, much more petite than her photos indicate. I was disappointed in my hhr with Yahni and based on that most recent appointment have to change my recommend to a no.
Did you see Natalia? How did she look? Ad she seems good
Natalia is fricking stunning. You can’t go wrong with either.
I spoke to Natalia briefly as she got ready to leave. She is more petite than her pics indicate, and based on what I saw I would be happy to have an appointment with her. I would just confirm what’s included if you book less than a full hour. I think they are trying to get big city donations instead of what we are used to in Albuquerque.