Encounter: Diamond/Martha

User ID: -
Date: 6/28
Name: Diamond a.k.a Martha
Phone: (575)-915-3529 - Tele corrected to match ad - UC
Email Address: NA
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://las-cruces.skipthegames.com/...l/709729340637
City: Las Cruces
State: New Mexico
Address: I-10/Main area
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: CFS,Tit play
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Short, pinned back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Average body, decent Butt, curvy
Recommendation: Yes
The price is definitely right!! Wish we had a quick go to girl like her in Albuquerque!
LOL,I love how precise she was with regard to her availability that particular day. 6:36 am til 8:00 am. Not 6:30 or 6:35, but 6:36. A rare find in a provider these days, someone who understands the value of time.
LOL,I love how precise she was with regard to her availability that particular day. 6:36 am til 8:00 am. Not 6:30 or 6:35, but 6:36. A rare find in a provider these days, someone who understands the value of time. Originally Posted by Kung Fu Panda
She has reveille play on her phone in the morning and taps at night. A disciplined provider.
Has anyone else had her recently?
I've seen diamond and she was very good and she was very nice and nice body and I would recommend her to everyone
I've seen diamond and she was very good and she was very nice and nice body and I would recommend her to everyone Originally Posted by julio45
Awesome job bumping an almost year old thread.
Guideline #12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago.

Closing thread