Encounter: Eva is back

User ID: -
Date: Early May 2023
Name: Eva Rosas
Phone: Email her
Email Address: Evaspinner@yahoo.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/eva-rosa...querque-301134
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: University area
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Cbj mish cowgirl K9
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brown curly mid length tied up
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Eva is short spunky curvy soft and darn near perfect.
Recommendation: Yes
I’ve had great experiences with her in the past, but trying to communicate with her via email is god awful. Gave up after about two weeks of trying to schedule with her with several days passing between responses.
I’ve had great experiences with her in the past, but trying to communicate with her via email is god awful. Gave up after about two weeks of trying to schedule with her with several days passing between responses. Originally Posted by thiccpapasita
Same. Some of my favorite memories are of Eva. Was excited to see her back. A couple of emails back and forth with great communications all around. Chatted about old times and cought up a bit. Set a time and got general location. Arrived and whataya know... Ghosted! I got no tolerance for this kinda shyte. Won't try again.
Damn it! Now I can't stop thinking about her! She's so hot and I know shyte happens. She probably had a good reason for standing me up and it is a mess trying to communicate via email. Guess I'll get over my bad self and try again. She's definitely worth another try. LOL
Damn it! Now I can't stop thinking about her! She's so hot and I know shyte happens. She probably had a good reason for standing me up and it is a mess trying to communicate via email. Guess I'll get over my bad self and try again. She's definitely worth another try. LOL Originally Posted by TBoneFkr
LOL, And guys like you therein lies the problem . Is your time worth nothing to you? I've seen guys be in some pretty hairy situations because she's "hot" but to each their own.
LOL, And guys like you therein lies the problem . Is your time worth nothing to you? I've seen guys be in some pretty hairy situations because she's "hot" but to each their own. Originally Posted by 915Trucker
Normally I would agree with you but I know Eva pretty well and have seen her several times in the past. She's always been reliable and a whole lot of fun. I'm willing to give it a second chance in this case.