Chat messengers, Do you use them?

I was browsing eros-guide.com yesterday and noticed that a few ladies listed their yahoo, msn and skype messengers. Some even list their message IDs on their website. What is the purpose of doing this? Do they book appointments this way? I would really like to know if there is an advantage to doing this. Guys, Do you contact ladies via their chat messengers? I would imagine that only guys that had no intentions of meeting the lady will do this but I could be wrong.

Thoughts?
I use yahoo messenger...I love it...The guys get to know more of my personality and I do book a lot of appointments through it. I also use it as a way to offer specials.
I use yahoo messenger...I love it...The guys get to know more of my personality and I do book a lot of appointments through it. I also use it as a way to offer specials. Originally Posted by Ivy Chick
Brilliant Ivy Chick. Thanks for responding!
I do, but I do it a very smart and safe way for my clients. I use a man's name for my ID and I have a fake man's name as the owner of the yahoo account to protect my clients. I also remind my clients to make sure they have NO marked in their messenger preferences when asked if they want their messages archives saved!! I use yahoo to talk to a lot of my future clients and build up a repore, so they feel better about choosing me to meet and I also have many conversations still with lots of my clients from the past. What does it hurt to use it, unless you don't do it carefully, in case where there is a SO around.

Have fun and Be Safe!

Hugs and Kisses!

DreamyK
I use it alot. Lots of the ladies list their yahoo names. So much faster than PM's to set things up. Can also share pics and some of the ladies have cams.
I like messenger for the same reasons mentioned. It can allow both to know each other a little better, likes, dislikes, it can be used as a screening tool as well I would think.
Great idea guys! Thank so much. Dreamykisses, I don't know if I would use a man's name. I would hope that the man is smart enough to contact me when his SO isn't around.
I post my yahoo everywhere and it doesn't stop anyone from adding me and I always explain right away why I use it. I use my dog's name by the way. Plus, as a matter of fact I do this BECAUSE a good special regular client of mine DID mess up and one day HIS WIFE suddenly came on his yahoo and was YELLING at me! Needless to say he had to quit hobbying for a long time after that, until he had convinced her that he had changed his ways!! After that incident, I changed the way I had my yahoo set up for all of my client's safety, future and present!

A lot of my clients have said that they love the way I do it and that it is very smart of me and they appreciate it!

DreamyK
I guess I'll have to use a name that could be used for both sex then. Thanks for the tip!!!
My Pleasure and For The Safety of Your Clients Hobbying Life, They Will Probably Thank You Too!

DreamyK
I use yahoo messenger..I chat with regulars and people that have interest in seeing me. I prefer to talk on the phone, but find that this is a lot easier for some guys. I have made appointments via messenger,too. One client was very shy and refused to talk on the phone. I had him meet me at a restaurant close in town so I would not be wasting my time if he decided to flake. Turned out to be an awesome time! After that encounter I have been using Yahoo more often.
I was browsing eros-guide.com yesterday and noticed that a few ladies listed their yahoo, msn and skype messengers. Some even list their message IDs on their website. What is the purpose of doing this? Do they book appointments this way? I would really like to know if there is an advantage to doing this. Guys, Do you contact ladies via their chat messengers? I would imagine that only guys that had no intentions of meeting the lady will do this but I could be wrong.

Thoughts? Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I use Yahoo, AOL and Gtalk, but have found that the ladies that ONLY list their yahoo id want you to go to a specific website (which you pay to access) to book an appointment....

I can see it as an alternative way to book because its free and all you need is net access.
I try to stay away form it . I chat here work there.lol.
how do you put yahoo messanger on here lol I must be really tired I cant think for shit right now
how do you put yahoo messanger on here lol I must be really tired I cant think for shit right now Originally Posted by oLiViA88
You can post your messenger id on your signature line.