LOOKING FOR A PHOTOGRAPHER?? MR. EROTIC PHOTO PLAY IS MR. NOT IT!!!

I paid Mr. Erotic Photo Play for a photoshoot, and I didn't get my retouch photos as promised, he's actually been avoiding my calls. I want everyone who may know who he is or who may have heard of him to be made aware of his shady service. It will not be a second time.
Not cool, my husband in a photographer, and he always charges after the shoot,once the retouched photos have been delivered.
Darlin, I am so sorry..and hey if you find a really good photographer please let me know...
How many forums did you spam this in?
How many forums did you spam this in? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Three, and those are just the ones I can view. She even started a poll about it.
She has a right to be pissed and this isn't the worst thread in National coed by any strench of the imagination, stop being such flocktards WU and cb. Every thread can't be about WU those this one is sure to start heading in that direction now that he has popped in to say "Hi".

I agree with BellaIsabella if the deal was for retouched photo then those should be provided in a timely manner.
Join model mayhem , You should be able to find some good photographers in your area