Craziest Ever ?

Whats the craziest experience you've had as a hobbiest or provider?
Nothing really comes to mind as the wildest or craziest session. I'm sure SNL could find my FREAKY side.
Maid walked in while we're long donging it mish style and we all lock eyes for a long minute then she finally backs out the door.
I know she had to have heard us from the hallway.
November 2002. Working late. Had a girl come by my office about 10pm. We are on the couch in my office going at it and bamn the door opens. Its the janitor. Lights were off and he didn't see us right away. He got about half way through my office before he noticed us naked on the couch. Said "sorry" and ran out. Didn't bother me at all. Made the girl even hotter!
Crazy? Look around National Forum lately. Nothing else I have dealt with in person even comes close to how much medication some people clearly need.

Call me SNL....I hit the books big time starting tomorrow night, so I will be playing around until I get the heathen back.
I had a client in his 70's would pace around the room jerking off while I played with myself...then he would cum in the sink,wash up & go home
I had a client in his 70's would pace around the room jerking off while I played with myself...then he would cum in the sink,wash up & go home Originally Posted by DallasRain
Goodness.
I had a client in his 70's would pace around the room jerking off while I played with myself...then he would cum in the sink,wash up & go home Originally Posted by DallasRain

That is one way to get your heart pumping faster.
Well that was easy money for you Dallas. LOL
Goodness. Originally Posted by London Rayne
guess that falls in the " i can look but dont touch" category?
hey whatever works
lol--it was a regular once a week gig for five monthes till I found out he died....

{no I did not go to the funeral...lol}
guess that falls in the " i can look but dont touch" category?
hey whatever works Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Amen to that.
Hope he didn't die from jerking while you where there!!!LOL
I was pounding away with XXXSally and I ripped the headboard off the wall, hitting her in the head. I thought she was dead. She opened her eyes and said "why did you stop motherfucker!"
I used to work at an MP and this one guy was a little touchy. He gets up at "the end" and starts hugging me. As I hear him whisper, "Bless you, my child.", I feel him marking crosses on my back and arm with the thumb of his hand. It was a bit too creepy for my tastes. All the other girls got a good laugh out of it, since they knew what would happen. It just seemed a little too Norman Bates for me. I was such a newb that it was just a big shock.