What do you prefer to be called?

The word hobbyist has always kinda bugged me and I wonder if I'm the only one.... If you could pick a word, which would you prefer?

client, enthusiast, connoisseur, aficionado or do you have your own word you like

I've never seen it as a hobby which indicates someone "collecting" something.

Ladies do you prefer something other than "provider"?
friend after all you are sharing intimacy, the others sound so cold
aficionado fits me very well.
friend after all you are sharing intimacy, the others sound so cold Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I like that word a lot but it's a pretty meaningful word which even though we all do share some pretty intimate moments together can we really consider each other friends?

There are a few providers that I believe truly are my friends. There are also some I believe might call themselves my friend but there is no way they would even talk to me on the phone or anything like my friends will. Also my friends won't charge me to go out to eat

Please don't misunderstand me as I have no problem with any lady charging for her time. This is a business after all. Just saying that the word "friend" has a pretty strong meaning.
Belle séductrice
fair enough EA, However since i try to develop more of a connection with someone my answer works for me, after all they help me and i in turn help them, and thats what friends do
We prefer "this thing of ours" to the term hobby, but are willing to be called just about anything. We are fond of any woman willing to speak to us... 'Libertines' is an old world expression that we have always been fond of.
That is true SNL. Friends do help each other.... in any way they can or I do at least
  • eve
  • 02-24-2011, 12:53 PM
How about call me EVE....lol
I like that.....

lib⋅er⋅tine   [lib-er-teen, -tin]
–noun
1.a person who is morally or sexually unrestrained, esp. a dissolute man; a profligate; rake.
2.a freethinker in religious matters.
3.a person freed from slavery in ancient Rome.
–adjective
4.free of moral, esp. sexual, restraint; dissolute; licentious.
5.freethinking in religious matters.
6.Archaic. unrestrained; uncontrolled.
How about call me EVE....lol Originally Posted by eve
I already do call you that sweetheart
How about call me EVE....lol Originally Posted by eve
It is appealing...
Hey you better call her what she wants... We all saw what her and Crissyann will do to ya in public..... lol.

Not complaining ladies.... just sayin'
Hey you better call her what she wants... We all saw what her and Crissyann will do to ya in public..... lol.

Not complaining ladies.... just sayin' Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
That's what I meant by appealing... and Eve is more than that; but could have gone with something else that really grabbed you. While the look on your face was funny, the look on ChrissyAnn's was priceless.
I like "Patron" or "Suitor" but tend to just call them by name.