House to vote on impeachment inquiry procedures to impeach Crooked Donald

Impeach him for breaking what law exactly?
The one about impeachment.
The one about impeachment. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
I didn't know there was a law against breaking impeachment.
The one about impeachment. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

let's see what happens when the Senate calls the whistleblower to testify. under oath. in public. and ICIG Atkinson. they can even call Adam Schiff. oh yeah .. they can. and everyone in his staff. only the Senate are they jury in an impeachment. not anyone in the House.

all public. all under oath.

BAHHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAA
Impeach him for breaking what law exactly? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
The POTUS does not have to break a law to be impeached.
The POTUS does not have to break a law to be impeached. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Yes, the House can pretend anything fits the "High Crimes and Misdemeanors" definition.

But the Senate determines if the "real" or "false" charges are grounds for removal.
Yes, the House can pretend anything fits the "High Crimes and Misdemeanors" definition.

But the Senate determines if the "real" or "false" charges are grounds for removal. Originally Posted by eccielover
As I've said before, even if the House impeaches, the Senate will not convict.
Okay let me understand Now its a Inquiry for a hearing for a vote for a Investigation of Impeachment ,
I hope these Morons use the cone of silence
Okay let me understand Now its a Inquiry for a hearing for a vote for a Investigation of Impeachment ,
I hope these Morons use the cone of silence
Originally Posted by rexdutchman
I don't know why you guys keep repeating that the Senate will not convict.. can we say "no shit Sherlock"? I don't know of a single person who ever thought they would.

the Republicans have been theatrically begging for an inquiry vote, now they are getting one, and will vote against it, in near unanimous fashion. I think Pelosi played them like a fiddle.
The POTUS does not have to break a law to be impeached. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

So that whole High Crimes and Misdemeanors thingy was just a clever ruse??
I don't know why you guys keep repeating that the Senate will not convict.. can we say "no shit Sherlock"? I don't know of a single person who ever thought they would.

the Republicans have been theatrically begging for an inquiry vote, now they are getting one, and will vote against it, in near unanimous fashion. I think Pelosi played them like a fiddle. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
But as Why_Yes_I_do so succinctly noted in another thread, it's not an inquiry vote. It's a vote to let Pelosi's one sided edict rule the day.

So you actually read the headline. You a gud sheep, yes you are. Now, on to reading comprehension.

From Piglosi's web: "Directing certain committees to continue their ongoing investigations as part of the existing House of Representatives inquiry"

From Sundance:

Speaker Pelosi is holding a vote, a resolution, to affirm her previous declaration of a House “inquiry”. The resolution is currently being written by Lawfare. Pelosi is not delivering a House “Resolution on Impeachment” for a vote, because if she did hold a vote on an impeachment resolution, the minority and the Executive branch would gain rights therein.

This is a House vote to show support for Pelosi’s previous unilateral decree. Right now the rules committee is adding language to the resolution that will provide additional one-sided support for a completely partisan process: “and for other purposes”. Pelosi is careful to say “this is not an impeachment resolution”

In essence, she is holding a vote on whether she is holding a fake inquiry. So sad, no force of law for those pesky subpoenas still. Just a bunch of "Ghee please be nice and come to our basement party, but only if you received an invitation" Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
the Republicans have been theatrically begging for an inquiry vote, now they are getting one, and will vote against it, in near unanimous fashion. I think Pelosi played them like a fiddle. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

If by fiddle you mean she strung two empty tuna fish cans together with rusty wire, then yea, she plucking it. Posted earlier:

From Piglosi's web: "Directing certain committees to continue their ongoing investigations as part of the existing House of Representatives inquiry"

From Sundance:
Speaker Pelosi is holding a vote, a resolution, to affirm her previous declaration of a House “inquiry”. The resolution is currently being written by Lawfare. Pelosi is not delivering a House “Resolution on Impeachment” for a vote, because if she did hold a vote on an impeachment resolution, the minority and the Executive branch would gain rights therein.

This is a House vote to show support for Pelosi’s previous unilateral decree. Right now the rules committee is adding language to the resolution that will provide additional one-sided support for a completely partisan process: “and for other purposes”. Pelosi is careful to say “this is not an impeachment resolution”

In essence, she is holding a vote on whether she is holding a fake inquiry. So sad, no force of law for those pesky subpoenas still. Just a bunch of "Ghee please be nice and come to our basement party, but only if you received an invitation"
from what I am hearing, it is a real inquiry vote, that if passed (and it will pass), will give Republicans right to question, listen in, obtain Counsel, and other good stuff. you strongly imply that will not occur, even if this passes.

IF you are right, I will join you in saying the process is a sham. I expect you to retract your statement, if the process continues as I outlined.