are there motels in Lesterville and providers?

So I'll be swinging through Lesterville Saturday night (2/4/23), and it's been forever and I was wondering if there are any motels there 'cause I'll need one last-minute probably. Any providers there who do incall or outcall?

I'm in Kansas and haven't been to Lesterville since like 1998 or something, the club name was Swede's I believe. So I'm sure lots of things have changed since then, and I don't know what clubs are there. I'm looking for a fun time
Not much going on around there this time of year I would guess.

It's 20 miles to Yankton if there's nothing at the club in Lesterville, take out is definitely available there. They don't even bother trying to hide it, cops just must not care, or be regulars. I was propositioned to go back to a hotel by two of them, at the bar, within 10 minutes of walking in. I'm not local, or a regular, they just don't have to hide it apparently.
Oh ok, do you know what the club is called there in Yankton? Is it Cockatoo? I may check it out as well is Lesterville is dead, plus I'll be closer to a motel I guess as well for less driving.

Someone in another thread said this "lesterville for vanity, cockatoo for fantasy", what did they mean by that? Basically what you just mentioned? Or something else?

Not much going on around there this time of year I would guess.

It's 20 miles to Yankton if there's nothing at the club in Lesterville, take out is definitely available there. They don't even bother trying to hide it, cops just must not care, or be regulars. I was propositioned to go back to a hotel by two of them, at the bar, within 10 minutes of walking in. I'm not local, or a regular, they just don't have to hide it apparently. Originally Posted by Travelfunnd
Oh ok, do you know what the club is called there in Yankton? Is it Cockatoo? I may check it out as well is Lesterville is dead, plus I'll be closer to a motel I guess as well for less driving.

Someone in another thread said this "lesterville for vanity, cockatoo for fantasy", what did they mean by that? Basically what you just mentioned? Or something else? Originally Posted by Jayhawk69
I've never been to Lesterville. I know it gets really busy during Pheasant season with hunters from all over coming in. Girls come in from all over during that time to work the club.

Yankton is the Cockatoo yes, it's basically small town dive bar with a stage and strippers. The girls vary really wildly, but I found one that was 100% my type when I was there last. I would normally not want to talk about extras at a club, but they flaunted it so out in the open that it's clear they don't care at all.