Role play..............

I love the whole roleplay thing, and have discovered my absolute favorites revolve around the corporate world. Boss/Secretary (ooops, Administrative Professional, since it IS Admin Pro day today LOL), interviews, performance reviews, business trips, in the office, etc. Too many real world close calls where it just didn't actually happen (and a few awesome ones where it did!) have just made this a trigger point for me.

As an example: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=215404

Lots of others, but this one was truly exceptional! Thanks for the great thread, Dallas.
Jacxxx and I had a costume/role play session with Jade Nicole that was a blast. They found they both share April birthdays so it seemed natural to continue the event at The Convent of the Twisted Sisters (Lindsey Lacy's red room). Soon after we got there we all changed into costumes, me as the Cardinal (red from head to toe), Lindsey in full nun costume as The Little Sister of S&M. Jacxxx in full nun costume as Sister Anne of the Glorious Ass (just look at her showcase) and Jade Nicole as The Naughty Schoolgirl (and the costume is very naughty).

Love the costumes, learned from Lindsey to avoid scripts and just have an outline. Jade had to prove she was naughty enough to enter the convent. I was unexpectedly handcuffed and chained and Jade showed us all how naughty she was, next she was "purified" on Lindsey's cross and finally awarded her nun costume. It was a fucking blast, maybe the best session ever, strike maybe it was the best.
I like it all...as I am ALWAYS dominant...

role reversal
roleplay
even men who want to dress like babes or toddlers...even men who like to be little girl babies.
My personal favorite is mother/son roleplay...where there is always a consequence for sucking my breasts or showing him how some naughty girls like to have sex.
I could cum just writing about this.